Eagle in Peril: A 2004 Election Game (Gameplay) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 02:52:00 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Eagle in Peril: A 2004 Election Game (Gameplay) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Eagle in Peril: A 2004 Election Game (Gameplay)  (Read 5038 times)
RGM2609
« on: January 13, 2022, 06:49:08 PM »

Governor Bush comemorates President Bush

"Words could never be enough to describe the great pain that our family as well as the country is going through right now. My brother has always been a role model to me and an example of patriotism, integrity, perseverence, hard work, kindness and dignity. I couldn't be prouder of him and his many accomplishments as President. May God bless his soul and give us comfort as we mourn, for we all need it in such hard times. May my brother, my friend and our President rest in peace, and may God bless America."
RGM2609
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2022, 05:28:28 AM »

Jeb Bush announces candidacy in Des Moines, Iowa

My fellow Americans,

Today, we stand at a crossroads in American history. Only two years after the tragedy of 9/11, we have once again been struck by pain, as we have lost our Commander-In-Chief. I could never describe in words what I felt when these heartbreaking events happened, especially as I have lost my dear brother, and I am sure many of you here today can agree with me. However, America must never allow itself to be put down. Instead, it must strengthen itself and rise back better than ever.

This is why I have made a very difficult decision. I will admit that I had doubts that I could do it, following the grief caused by the death of my beloved brother. However, I have decided to do the right thing, and persevere in fighting to secure the legacy of President Bush by running myself for the highest office in the land. Our country needs competent and strong leaders, it needs dignified and stable governance. These are the values I believe in and which I invite you to join me and my campaign in fighting for. Only together, will we be able to defeat terrorism and keep our country safe. Only together, will we manage to rise to the challenges ahead of us. And only together, will we maintain our country as a beacon of hope despite these times of hardships. This is why I am running, to continue the hard work of my brother in securing our future and keep America strong. Thank you.
RGM2609
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 03:11:44 PM »

Governor Jeb Bush's September schedule

September 1st-14th - Launch the "Keeping America Safe" tour across Iowa, with rallies and town halls emphasizing the need to fight off terrorism and continuing late President Bush's legacy. Bush will express his support for President Cheney's efforts to win in Iraq and Afghanistan. He will also meet with Senator Chuck Grassley as well as with Representatives Jim Nussel, Jim Leach and Tom Latham to court their endorsements. A focus of this tour will be making Jeb Bush appear in touch with the voters of Iowa, with a focus on town halls in small communities, but there will also be rallies in urban centers such as Des Moines and Iowa City.

September 14th-21st - Go back to Florida for governor duties.

September 22nd-23rd - Meetings with family members, campaign staff

September 24th-25th - Meetings with Texas Senators Kay Bailey Hutchinson, John Cornyn (court endorsements)

September 26th-30th - Campaigning in Iowa, visits to local small businesses, building local ground game, courting the endorsements of Senator Chuck Grassley and aforementioned Iowa Representatives
RGM2609
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2022, 04:32:37 AM »

Governor Jeb Bush's October schedule

October 1st-10th - Campaigning in Iowa, rallies and town halls as well as visits to local small businesses and meetings to court the endorsements of Senator Chuck Grassley, Representatives Jim Nussel, Jim Leach, and Tom Natham, Iowa State Auditor David Vaudt, Iowa State House Speaker Christopher Rants, and Iowa State Senate President Jeff Lamberti.

October 11st-14th - Meetings courting the endorsements of aforementioned officials

October 15th-22nd - Governor duties in Florida

October 23rd-29th - Campaigning for Republican candidates for Governor in Mississippi, Louisiana, and Kentucky

October 30th-31st - Meetings courting the endorsements of aforementioned Iowa officials, rallies in Des Moines and Iowa City

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies