There's NEVER a COVID pandemic. What changes, in US and world?

(1/6) > >>

Blue3:
There's NEVER a COVID pandemic. What changes, in US and world?

Agonized-Statism:
Never EVER?

Broken record here, but the likelihood for war with Iran increases.

Del Tachi:
There wouldn't have been a recession in 2020, meaning that we'd likely be experiencing a record 12 years of straight growth after the GFC.

George Floyd is maybe never murdered, and if he is it captures way less attention and doesn't spark as many riots/protests as IRL.

2020 election turnout is still historically high, although lower than observed IRL because of less mail-in voting.

Obviously there are thousands upon thousands of other differences between ours and a pandemic-free world, but that's what jumps out at me immediately.

Samof94:
Quote from: DT on January 24, 2022, 12:13:07 PM

There wouldn't have been a recession in 2020, meaning that we'd likely be experiencing a record 12 years of straight growth after the GFC.

George Floyd is maybe never murdered, and if he is it captures way less attention and doesn't spark as many riots/protests as IRL.

2020 election turnout is still historically high, although lower than observed IRL because of less mail-in voting.

Obviously there are thousands upon thousands of other differences between ours and a pandemic-free world, but that's what jumps out at me immediately.

Is Trump still President?

Skill and Chance:
Quote from: Samof94 on February 02, 2022, 07:40:11 AM

Quote from: DT on January 24, 2022, 12:13:07 PM

Is Trump still President?

Almost surely.  Given recent polling error, he was headed for a narrow PV win before COVID.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page