SB 106-15: Federal Assault Weapon and Automatic Weapon Ban Amendments Act (Passed)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:48:07 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SB 106-15: Federal Assault Weapon and Automatic Weapon Ban Amendments Act (Passed)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: SB 106-15: Federal Assault Weapon and Automatic Weapon Ban Amendments Act (Passed)  (Read 4448 times)
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: December 26, 2021, 11:02:17 PM »

I presume you are thinking of the children that are Christian since you think the rest will be sent to hell.
Attorney General, Senator-Elect, & Former PPT Dwarven Dragon
Dwarven Dragon
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.42, S: -0.52

P P P

« Reply #126 on: December 26, 2021, 11:19:08 PM »

I presume you are thinking of the children that are Christian since you think the rest will be sent to hell.

With respect, I do not presume what one may become or not become. Jesus's free gift of salvation is avaliable for anyone to accept at any point in life. It does not matter what you call the religion, what matters is what one believes. I believe anyone who comes to accept christ, be it early or late in life, is free to enter into the kingdom of God at Death.

Further, I do not wish anyone ill will. The afterlife is ultimately a matter of our lord to allocate and I do not support and never supported religious discrimination of any type. A great way to help guide people to Christ is to give them any opportunity  possible to experience God's creation (and before you get too many ideas - I accept the scientific age of the earth) - and a great way to do that is to defeat any further AWB repeal effort.
𝕭𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖆 𝕸𝖎𝖓𝖔𝖑𝖆
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #127 on: December 31, 2021, 08:10:10 AM »

A point of order from the President of the Senate:

Late to the game but the behaviour of some members (and some non-members) of this chamber in the last few pages here has been nothing short of shameful. Today is the 31st of December so I would suggest that some people make as a New Year's Resolution "I will not clutter the threads of bills that have already been passed with dumb fights involving personal attacks". Thank you.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies