2024 - A Blank Canvas (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:43:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2024 - A Blank Canvas (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2024 - A Blank Canvas  (Read 29293 times)
PRESIDENT STANTON II
Rookie
United States

« on: June 22, 2022, 04:23:32 AM »

Interesting
PRESIDENT STANTON II
Rookie
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2022, 09:30:29 AM »

And nothing! Like you said yourself, I was "just making sure that I submitted my ten cents"!

Well considering you've contributed your ten cents, which I might add should be considered less than earth shattering, you can safely assume that you will be forthwith ignored, just adding in an an extra ten cents!
PRESIDENT STANTON II
Rookie
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2022, 01:10:20 PM »
« Edited: September 05, 2022, 07:43:30 PM by PRESIDENT STANTON II »

Wow! looking at the Colorado and New Mexico maps, that's the wipe-out! But what about Texas? I've to assume that all of the counties along the border flipped to DeSantis, I can only identify Dallas, El Paso, Travis and Presidio that may have gone for Harris, thus considering this, I could imagine that DeSantis had a margin of over 3 million votes in the state; he'd have, considering his national majority of 19.2 million. I have extrapolated the best of Reagan (1984), Bush, 41 (1988), Bush, 43 (2004), Romney and Trump (2012, 2016 and 2020) and the map I'm putting together should roughly reflect the picture you painted for the final result of the 2024 election. However the question remains, did Yang carry anything? I have assigned purple (blue/red=purple) to Yang.
PRESIDENT STANTON II
Rookie
United States

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 12:42:22 PM »

Hence the Fireworks that were alluded to in DeSantis's A.G. pick; Democrats can bellyache and whine as much as they feel like; but since Cornyn holds the whip hand, DeSantis gets his A.G. pick! I wouldn't be surprised if Democratic Senators refuse to meet with Cruz, all because they can't have their way. It's gonna be a long two years for Schumer!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies