NH-Trafalgar: Hassan +6 over Bolduc, +8 over Morse
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 10:22:52 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  NH-Trafalgar: Hassan +6 over Bolduc, +8 over Morse
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: NH-Trafalgar: Hassan +6 over Bolduc, +8 over Morse  (Read 1787 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2021, 07:57:49 AM »

Republicans are going to win New Hampshire.  Trumps at 48?  Yeah.  It's really the fault of Democrats.  They keep feeding the man.  They are a shutdown away from conceding every swing state to the Republicans. 

The obvious issue with the Republican candidates is name recognition.  The Trump coalition looks very powerful.  If the Republican candidate just imitates the Virginia strategy, I don't think NH will be a problem.  NH was always the fools good for Republicans, but here we are.

It's Safe D without SUNUNU, Jeanne Shaheen like Sherrod Brown with T Ryan are campaigning for their Jr Send you n OH and NH
MATTROSE94
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -6.43

P P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: December 19, 2021, 10:31:06 AM »

So I guess CCM takes Hassan's place as the most vulnerable senator. I imagine it becomes Johnson if Dobbs causes a backlash. 
I agree about CCM. Adam Laxalt probably defeats her by around 5% and wins all counties in Nevada except Washoe. Raphael Warnock is probably toast as well and Larry Hogan I think wins if he runs for the Senate as well.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies