DeadPrez vs Tar Heel Gentleman
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:43:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community
  Forum Community Election Match-ups (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  DeadPrez vs Tar Heel Gentleman
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Who would you vote for/Who wins the GOP primary
DeadPrez/DeadPrez

DeadPrez/THG

THG/THG

THG/DeadPrez

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 42

Author Topic: DeadPrez vs Tar Heel Gentleman  (Read 1645 times)
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: December 13, 2021, 12:33:30 AM »

While both posters are buddies of mine , I’d definitely vote for THG and I think he’d win the nomination too
Saint Milei
DeadPrez
Atlas Politician
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -7.91

« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2021, 01:57:17 AM »

who is tar heel
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2021, 03:26:32 AM »

Deadprez is a much better person with better policy positions and personality to lead the country compared to THG whose more robotic and rigid with being a Trump hack. Deadprez is more of a down-to-earth, gut feelings and odd Trump hack

Deadprez also wants to, in his view, do the best he can to represent and advance the living standards of his people. That fact is why he would lose, as in no way would the Republican Party vote in what they would perceive as a self-respecting and standoffish black person.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2021, 03:34:27 AM »

Deadprez is a much better person with better policy positions and personality to lead the country compared to THG whose more robotic and rigid with being a Trump hack. Deadprez is more of a down-to-earth, gut feelings and odd Trump hack

Deadprez also wants to, in his view, do the best he can to represent and advance the living standards of his people. That fact is why he would lose, as in no way would the Republican Party vote in what they would perceive as a self-respecting and standoffish black person.

Deadprez I believe was a bigger supporter of Trump than THG.
President Punxsutawney Phil
TimTurner
Atlas Politician
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2021, 04:46:49 AM »

Deadprez I believe was a bigger supporter of Trump than THG.
In general Deadprez is very much a libertarian-y minority GOPer who seems to be animated by Trump especially. THG is more concisely "Mr. Republican", closer to the party mainstream
 (who freaking cares about Trump or not, I just want a good fighter against the Dems) but also showing some elements of "movement conservative" thinking.
Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2021, 05:39:32 AM »

I'd vote for DeadPrez easily but doubt he would win
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2021, 05:49:30 AM »
« Edited: January 26, 2022, 02:58:07 AM by Pericles »

I strongly disagree with both but I think THG is smarter so that's my choice. I don't understand Republican voters well enough to say what would win, he feels slightly more representative of Republicans ideologically. He does post more so maybe he'd have higher name recognition in a campaign.
Mr. Smith
MormDem
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2021, 07:48:43 AM »

THG is younger and has a chance to grow out and get perspective.

DeadPrez at least posts less often.
😥
andjey
Junior Chimp
Ukraine
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2021, 09:23:53 AM »

THG
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2021, 12:09:57 PM »
« Edited: December 13, 2021, 12:14:22 PM by THG »

If there’s one singular issue where I’m definitely less hackish than the party mainstream, it is absolutely Trump individually (his policies are a different story, of course).
Big Abraham
Junior Chimp
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2021, 12:57:42 AM »

My gut says Deadprez, who at least seems to have some populist positions. THG, conversely, seems more like a stiffish GOP bureaucrat.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2021, 12:59:19 AM »

Deadprez has a good sense of humor some of the time. Tar Hell is a literal brick. Easy choice.
KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2021, 01:00:10 AM »

I'd support THG as (I assume) he didn't celebrate during January 6, however, I'd think he'd lose the GOP nomination due to the fact that (I assume) he didn't celebrate during January 6.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2021, 01:50:14 PM »

THG/THG...Those that voted for DeadPrez do know he's a Confederate sympathizer, right?
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2021, 01:31:20 PM »

I'd support THG as (I assume) he didn't celebrate during January 6, however, I'd think he'd lose the GOP nomination due to the fact that (I assume) he didn't celebrate during January 6.
I have my doubts

THG/THG...Those that voted for DeadPrez do know he's a Confederate sympathizer, right?
This *is* for the Republican primary after all
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2021, 01:47:53 PM »

I have my doubts

I was taking a flight home from Georgia that day after working for the GOP in the runoffs, and the combination of us losing the runoffs and what happened the next day genuinely made me want to quit politics for a bit.

Don’t act like you know me, kiddo.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2021, 10:11:24 AM »

I have my doubts

I was taking a flight home from Georgia that day after working for the GOP in the runoffs, and the combination of us losing the runoffs and what happened the next day genuinely made me want to quit politics for a bit.

Dude it's not like you don't post here numerous times A-day and are very open in your…. "interesting" views. Don't act like you're some kind of enigma wrapped in a mystery.
Grumpier Than Thou
20RP12
Atlas Superstar
United States
Political Matrix
E: -5.29, S: -7.13

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2021, 10:16:48 AM »

DeadPrez's music taste rules
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2021, 02:20:58 PM »

I have my doubts

Dude it's not like you don't post here numerous times A-day and are very open in your…. "interesting" views. Don't act like you're some kind of enigma wrapped in a mystery.

Posting on an online forum about politics and actually working in politics are two very different things .

Also THG posted multiple times how disgusted of January 6th he was , so people on here really need to stop accusing him of stuff he clearly isn’t
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2021, 02:40:34 PM »

I'd rather THG win because he's more reasonable - but he'd lose to DeadPrez precisely because he's more reasonable.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2021, 11:16:47 PM »

I have my doubts

I doubt THG did either of those things, though I agree with what Badger said:

I have my doubts

Yes, well, when you take that into account, I doubt it really matters that he supported the South during the Civil War.
Utah Neolib
YaBB God
Antarctica

« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2021, 03:51:33 PM »

DeadPrez wins the nomination, but I’d prefer THG because he’s basically the modern McConnel-ish republican establishment in human form
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2022, 03:58:19 PM »

THG
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane