Wisconsin Republicans want to eliminate these words from classrooms (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 08:39:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Wisconsin Republicans want to eliminate these words from classrooms (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Wisconsin Republicans want to eliminate these words from classrooms  (Read 1706 times)
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« on: December 07, 2021, 02:53:28 PM »

They're banning words now?? Wow, talk about fumbling an issue where they seemed to have taken a clear lead in Americans' minds. Your average swing voter isn't going to get behind word bans.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2021, 01:10:04 AM »

Pretty sure it wasn't conservatives burning Harry Potter over the last year.

Pretty ironic example given the history of Harry Potter controversies, isn't it?
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 06:07:58 PM »

Republcians and those who sympathize with them don't find racism and the structural impacts we feel to this very day offensive. What they find offensive is pointing it out, studying it, and god forbid addressing it. That's what all this CRT hysteria has always been about, that and huge heaping of anti-semitism.

You guys should run on CRT then rather than Secretly implement through our institutions. Let’s see how popular it actually is
WHY THE F**K IS MUTICULTURALISM BANNED YOU ABSOLUTE NITWIT?!?!?! THAT ISNT F**KING CRT AND YOU SHOULD KNOW IT BUT YOU DONT!!!
You and all Republicans must hate my multicultural family, AND I WILL PROTECT MY FAMILY FIRST. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

OSR knows that "critical race theory" is a grad school topic and that it isn't taught in elementary schools. He knows it's a lie to label any mention of race in any way that makes white conservatives as CRT, he just doesn't care because he thinks it will help his party win next November. Sadly, he may be right about that since his whole party has no qualms about going "all in" on blatant, violent lies these days.
Harry
Atlas Superstar
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2021, 08:03:38 AM »

Republcians and those who sympathize with them don't find racism and the structural impacts we feel to this very day offensive. What they find offensive is pointing it out, studying it, and god forbid addressing it. That's what all this CRT hysteria has always been about, that and huge heaping of anti-semitism.

You guys should run on CRT then rather than Secretly implement through our institutions. Let’s see how popular it actually is
WHY THE F**K IS MUTICULTURALISM BANNED YOU ABSOLUTE NITWIT?!?!?! THAT ISNT F**KING CRT AND YOU SHOULD KNOW IT BUT YOU DONT!!!
You and all Republicans must hate my multicultural family, AND I WILL PROTECT MY FAMILY FIRST. GOD BLESS AMERICA.

OSR knows that "critical race theory" is a grad school topic and that it isn't taught in elementary schools. He knows it's a lie to label any mention of race in any way that makes white conservatives as CRT, he just doesn't care because he thinks it will help his party win next November. Sadly, he may be right about that since his whole party has no qualms about going "all in" on blatant, violent lies these days.

https://talkelections.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=470714.msg8344801#msg8344801

I ... posted on that thread. Not your finest hour.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies