What are you thankful for in America?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:12:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  What are you thankful for in America?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Author Topic: What are you thankful for in America?  (Read 521 times)
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 26, 2021, 11:33:12 PM »

I’m thankful for the people - how hospitable, friendly, and loving Americans are at their best, and our ability to be back together with one another again.
Fuzzy Bear
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2021, 02:29:42 PM »

Civil peace, the Rule of Law, and Enumerated Constitutional Freedoms and protections.

1 Thessolonians 5:18 "In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you."  I give thanks IN everything, not FOR everything.  Above all, I am thankful that my Savior made it possible for a sinful man such as I to one day stand in the presence of a Perfect and Holy God and be seen as blameless.  My Savior made the possible for me . . . and for every one of you.
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2021, 02:51:05 PM »

Thanksgiving, despite the racial baggage behind the holiday, is a day to be thankful for the things that you have, especially in today's America.

A lot of people feel that American leftists don't have gratitude or thanks for this country, that they should be glad that they have the opportunities that America still has..........

Same thing with rightists, etc.

What are you thankful for?

I am grateful for so many thing as an American, and yes I agree so many take these American rights and freedoms for granted.  We are a truly unique land in the world and while all the world is special, the United States has a very special place indeed in our world's history.  I would NOT have wanted to have been born ANYWHERE else... and that says it all for me, that I am very thankful to all the tremendous sacrifices our people have given so that we may live the lives we live today.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies