Celebrity costars/couples who have vastly different political views
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 10:31:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Celebrity costars/couples who have vastly different political views
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Celebrity costars/couples who have vastly different political views  (Read 690 times)
thebeloitmoderate
Mexico

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 24, 2021, 05:24:30 PM »

One of the notable ones is Tim Allen and Tom Hanks buzz and woody from the Toy Story Movies, Tim Allen has been a republican even supporting Trump while Tom Hanks has been a lifelong democrat most of his life.
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2021, 07:43:30 PM »

John Oliver and his wife (who I suppose isn’t a celebrity given idk what her name is)

I’m thinking that Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen don’t agree on Trump, but not sure.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2021, 07:50:54 PM »

John Oliver and his wife (who I suppose isn’t a celebrity given idk what her name is)

I’m thinking that Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen don’t agree on Trump, but not sure.

Brady praised Biden and has encouraged the whole team to get vaxxed.

Still a very bad man tho
Fubart Solman
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2021, 08:02:32 PM »

Still a very bad man tho

Well that’s better than Rodgers. Still agree about Brady being bad though.
Alben Barkley
KYWildman
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.97, S: -5.74

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2021, 09:11:52 PM »

Still a very bad man tho

Eh, my views on him have softened a lot lately. I’ve come to terms with the fact that much of the previous hate was pure jealousy. The guy is smart with a good education, has a supermodel wife he seems to have a genuinely good relationship with, is ungodly physically fit for his age, and is maybe the best athlete of all-time (certainly in his sport/position). Plus he’s funny and likable in person and on social media. At this point I have accepted Lord Brady’s dominance and the fact that I’ve just been along for the ride along with everybody else for the past couple decades. At least I got to witness it all. I imagine that PROBABLY, SOME DAY it will come to an end. PROBABLY. But I’ll always be able to say I watched it play out in real time, so I’ve let go of the bitterness and anger and am just trying to enjoy it for what it is in the moment. Tom Brady is such a freak of nature that he goes beyond once in a lifetime or once in a generation. He’s once in an eternity. All the other greats you could once claim might have been better — Manning, Montana, Marino, Favre, Brees etc. — haven’t made it close to this long at this level. He’s just a force of nature and we should respect that while it’s still around.
I’m not Stu
ERM64man
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2021, 10:06:07 AM »

Chicago band members Robert Lamm (D) and James Pankow (R).
thebeloitmoderate
Mexico

« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2021, 10:18:17 AM »

Kanye and Kim
Kanye West has supported Trump and made questionable remarks about slavery and launched his own ridiculed presidential campaign in 2020. Kim K meanwhile is Democrat and has met with Trump, but even she voted for Obama 2x, Clinton, and Biden.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2021, 10:22:15 AM »

Wouldn't say vastly different, but Arnold Schwarzeneggers ex-wife Maria Shrifer was a Democrat and member of the Kennedy family.

Ironically, Jennifer Siebel Newsom was once registered as R and is now Independent. Seems like Newsom has a preference for right of center women since he was married to Kimberley Guilfoyle.
Calthrina950
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2021, 11:26:31 AM »

Kanye and Kim
Kanye West has supported Trump and made questionable remarks about slavery and launched his own ridiculed presidential campaign in 2020. Kim K meanwhile is Democrat and has met with Trump, but even she voted for Obama 2x, Clinton, and Biden.

They are getting divorced, so far as I know.
Suburbia
bronz4141
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2021, 01:44:28 PM »

Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2021, 06:27:16 AM »

One of the notable ones is Tim Allen and Tom Hanks buzz and woody from the Toy Story Movies, Tim Allen has been a republican even supporting Trump while Tom Hanks has been a lifelong democrat most of his life.
Chris Pratt and Aubrey Plaza were costars.
thebeloitmoderate
Mexico

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2021, 10:25:24 AM »

Pratt is more conservative even though he is silent about his politics and Plaza is a bleeding heart Democrat.
HillGoose
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.74, S: -8.96

« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2021, 04:32:50 PM »

Florida Georgia Line is like this I think
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2021, 07:15:17 PM »

And then there's the  Is original political oddball couple, James carvell and Mary Matlin
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2021, 07:16:46 PM »

And then there's the  Is original political oddball couple, James carvell and Mary Matlin
They're both RINOs.
Samof94
YaBB God
United States

« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2021, 12:47:57 PM »

Pratt is more conservative even though he is silent about his politics and Plaza is a bleeding heart Democrat.
Exactly!!!
Another friendship one is Mel Gibson and Jodie Foster.
thebeloitmoderate
Mexico

« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2021, 05:53:02 PM »

2 notable former couples with different politics is Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez. Jlo is a Democrat and A rod technically is a Democrat but he has donated to Republicans in the past. Both of them appeared with Biden in a virtual campaign video and the 2 of them went to the inauguration.
Another one is Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, Selena voted last year for Biden and supported BLM movement on her instagram bio while Justin Bieber himself is mostly silent about politics although he posted a Ahmaud Arbery post on his instagram. And also Justin himself is not a US citizen and he did not performed in the 2016 RNC as some people suggested. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies