Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 09:33:15 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support?
I agree with the Derek Chauvin verdict.

I agree with the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

I agree with the killers of Ahmaud Arbery verdict

I disagree with the Derek Chauvin verdict.

I disagree with the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

I disagree with the killers of Ahmaud Arbery verdict

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support?  (Read 1670 times)
Donerail
Atlas Icon
« on: November 25, 2021, 11:07:56 AM »

If I were a juror, I would have voted not guilty because I believe in the presumption of innocence, but I bet there are a lot of people, especially people of color, who have been locked up with there being less evidence than with Rittenhouse, most of them with plea bargains.
People fixate on race in the "black Rittenhouse" hypothetical but a black guy with a $2 mil legal defense fund and the best counsel you can buy probably also walks; OJ did. The real injustice is that most kids (esp. most black kids) in a similar self-defense situation don't have $ and end up w/ an overworked PD who gets them to plead guilty.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies