Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 09:24:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support?
I agree with the Derek Chauvin verdict.

I agree with the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

I agree with the killers of Ahmaud Arbery verdict

I disagree with the Derek Chauvin verdict.

I disagree with the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

I disagree with the killers of Ahmaud Arbery verdict

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support?  (Read 1664 times)
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« on: November 25, 2021, 12:45:29 AM »

support all 3
dead0man
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2021, 01:55:31 PM »

on the bright side, at least the Rittenhouse is guilty types are quiet here, but are we ever going to get an answer to the question
Can a red avatar who thinks Rittenhouse should be in prison explain the difference between this poll and the Rittenhouse poll?  Why do you think it is that everyone agrees Ahmad was murdered but only a handful of you and most of the mainstream media think Rosenbaum was?  It's weird, right?  If it was because we were racist or whatever, wouldn't there be a lot more people saying Ahmad wasn't murdered but was killed in self defense.  But you're not seeing that....
I get that you might not want to stick your head up right now since you would be made fun, but please, can one of 23.1% of us explain why so many people think Rittenhouse is innocent, but not the red necks from Georgia?
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies