Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 06:42:29 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Individual Politics (Moderator: The Dowager Mod)
  Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support?
I agree with the Derek Chauvin verdict.

I agree with the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

I agree with the killers of Ahmaud Arbery verdict

I disagree with the Derek Chauvin verdict.

I disagree with the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict.

I disagree with the killers of Ahmaud Arbery verdict

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 88

Calculate results by number of options selected
Author Topic: Which of the Derek Chauvin, Kyle Rittenhouse and Ahmaud Arbery killers verdicts do you support?  (Read 1726 times)
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« on: November 25, 2021, 06:00:41 AM »

I opposed the Chauvin verdict at the time but in hindsight, I think it was fair. I agree with the Rittenhouse and Arbery case verdicts.

I think that Arbery was probably up to no good but his killers were racists so they deserve the full charge of murder. His killers overreacted and killed him probably because of his race. If they were not personally racist, the case wouldn't be as black and white IMO. George Floyd was a bad person but Chauvin definitely used too much force and acted completely wrongly.

I am concerned about how if people are killed unjustly they immediately become heroes, or idols, at least among many people.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies