Fabrizio Lee (R) Internal. WI: Trump+10, PA: Trump+6, MI - Trump+12, GA: Trump+3 AZ: Trump+8
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 09:08:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Fabrizio Lee (R) Internal. WI: Trump+10, PA: Trump+6, MI - Trump+12, GA: Trump+3 AZ: Trump+8
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fabrizio Lee (R) Internal. WI: Trump+10, PA: Trump+6, MI - Trump+12, GA: Trump+3 AZ: Trump+8  (Read 1587 times)
Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 23, 2021, 09:46:33 AM »
« edited: November 23, 2021, 10:23:01 AM by Vaccinated Russian Bear »

https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000017d-49fd-dddc-a77f-4dff81830000

Vaccinated Russian Bear
Russian Bear
Junior Chimp
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2021, 09:47:19 AM »

Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2021, 09:49:56 AM »

Interesting that GA is by far Biden's best Trump 2016 state here.
Bootes Void
iamaganster123
Junior Chimp
Canada

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2021, 09:51:13 AM »

Interesting that GA is by far Biden's best Trump 2016 state here.
probably proves that the deep south is inelastic theory
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2021, 11:29:58 AM »

Trump PAC Internal

R+12 in Michigan but only R+3 in Georgia?

I'm open to the idea that Trump could win but these margins are completely inconsistent. Trash it.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2021, 11:31:36 AM »

Trump PAC Internal

I'm open to the idea that Trump could win but these margins are completely inconsistent. Trash it.
I don't think there's be that much of a difference, but I can TOTALLY see a huge rightward swing in the midwest while Georgia swings left at the same time.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2021, 11:32:51 AM »

Trump PAC Internal

I don't think there's be that much of a difference, but I can TOTALLY see a huge rightward swing in the midwest while Georgia swings left at the same time.

Well yeah that's just trends continuing, and I can see Biden winning the Sun Belt while losing a few Midwest states, but that's just a ludicrous difference.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2021, 11:45:48 AM »

These are inflated, but I absolutely believe MI will be more winnable for Republicans than GA, both in 2022 and 2024 (and after that, of course).
Xing
xingkerui
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.52, S: -3.91

P P P
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2021, 01:14:53 PM »

If the election were held today, yeah, it would be brutal for Democrats, but Obama would've lost in late 2009 and Trump would've been crushed in late 2017 as well.
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2021, 01:20:14 PM »
« Edited: November 23, 2021, 01:29:36 PM by Skill and Chance »

Trump PAC Internal

Well yeah that's just trends continuing, and I can see Biden winning the Sun Belt while losing a few Midwest states, but that's just a ludicrous difference.

IDK it always seemed like MI and WI were overdue to go Ohio on us.  PA likely won't though because of the significant culturally NE part.

AZ swinging back isn't crazy with the Hispanic trends elsewhere this year, but snapping all the back to 2008-12 strains belief.
xavier110
United States
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2021, 01:33:21 PM »

Trump PAC Internal

IDK it always seemed like MI and WI were overdue to go Ohio on us.  PA likely won't though because of the significant culturally NE part.

AZ swinging back isn't crazy with the Hispanic trends elsewhere this year, but snapping all the back to 2008-12 strains belief.

If you move a lot of the undecideds toward Biden these numbers don’t strain belief. And it aligns with a D pres nom having a floor of around 45-47 percent in AZ now, which seems believable after always charting around 43-44 election after election.
Skill and Chance
Atlas Icon
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2021, 01:37:32 PM »

Trump PAC Internal

IDK it always seemed like MI and WI were overdue to go Ohio on us.  PA likely won't though because of the significant culturally NE part.

If you move a lot of the undecideds toward Biden these numbers don’t strain belief. And it aligns with a D pres nom having a floor of around 45-47 percent in AZ now, which seems believable after always charting around 43-44 election after election.

So back to 2016, then?  I could see that.

This also highlights that Dems need to keep trying in NC.  If AZ isn't sticking and NV is shaky, they need something to counter it with.
xavier110
United States
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2021, 01:53:07 PM »

Trump PAC Internal

IDK it always seemed like MI and WI were overdue to go Ohio on us.  PA likely won't though because of the significant culturally NE part.

So back to 2016, then?  I could see that.

This also highlights that Dems need to keep trying in NC.  If AZ isn't sticking and NV is shaky, they need something to counter it with.

Yes. I expect most statewide Ds to clear 45-46 in 2022. It will definitely expose D floor here.

Anyway, once the rubber hits the road in 24, I expect AZ to be quite close yet again. Trump uniquely horrifies a lot of Is/Rs here, as evident by his unfavorable ratings in this poll, where he rates worst among the 5 states
President Johnson
Atlas Star
Germany

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -4.70

« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2021, 03:01:55 PM »

Internal poll, but Biden's standing definitely has declined and if the election was held today, he might actually lose. However, things can and probably will change again.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2021, 12:19:55 AM »

Yeah right these polls in swing states aren't happening
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2021, 12:23:13 AM »

Vaccinated Bear is giddy over polls 1000 days from an Election

Hillary was leading Trump and she Lost
Hollywood
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2021, 05:34:59 PM »

Vaccinated Bear is giddy over polls 1000 days from an Election

Hillary was leading Trump and she Lost

Hillary was leading Trump, Biden was supposed to win by greater margins, and Democrats were supposed to easily win in VA and NJ.  The problem is with the Democrat bias in polling data, and the experienced Ds and Rs on the forum saw the red tide coming in September.  The trick is looking at the internal data to gauge the importance of issues, the party that's winning the argument on those important issues, and the motivation or enthusiasm of voters (likelihood of voting).  If Democrats had actually took the Rasmussen polls seriously this summer, they would have easily won in Virginia by changing course on a couple of issues. 

So, it isn't the Republican pollsters that are trashy, but rather, the Democrat's trashy, bubble-boy analyses that's turned into complete rubbish.   
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2021, 11:34:11 PM »

Biden polls sux right now but we only need 278 MI, WI and PA, CO, NV and NH give us 265 and 1 from GA, AZ and VA gives us 278 and we don't need 413 and Blk, Brown and Females vote D we won 80 million votes in 2020

It's hard to imagine DS losing 279 and besides Trump is being investigated over insurrectionist commission as soon as he runs for Prez he's gonna get scrutinizef again

He wasn't all bad but he was friends with Russia I don't want to hear about Russia again, it's 1000 days til the campaign heats up for Prez

The state by state polls in Gov abd Sen are within the margin of error Trump isn't leading by 10 in any of these States
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2021, 04:42:24 AM »

lol.
Shaula🏳️‍⚧️
The Pieman
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2021, 07:09:40 AM »

Michigan will swing right in 2024 by an unexpected margin if Trump is on the ballot.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies