Biden to tap oil reserves in coordination with China, South Korea, Japan, India, and the UK (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 11:34:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden to tap oil reserves in coordination with China, South Korea, Japan, India, and the UK (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden to tap oil reserves in coordination with China, South Korea, Japan, India, and the UK  (Read 2460 times)
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

« on: November 25, 2021, 01:42:53 PM »

Great way to deplete our oil and make gas even more expensive in the long run, once we run out. If Biden hadn't stopped construction of the oil pipelines and put more red tape on an already fragile industry, we would likely see slightly higher fuel prices because of the dire economic situation compared to 2020, but not the $7 like what we've been seeing in California. Deregulate the energy sector and allow the free market to decide gas prices. That way it would be much cheaper for consumers for fuel and heating. The US was heading towards energy independence, and now Biden has made us reliant on the Saudi's again. Last thing we need is another war for oil.
Vice President Christian Man
Christian Man
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -2.26

P P P

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 07:12:54 PM »

I've become more disenchanted by this Administration as time moves on.

Biden has so far proven to match/exceed my lowest expectations, with the exception of avoiding a national lockdown and seeming to move away from neoliberal economics with his infrastructure and BBB plans. However it also seems like we are headed towards becoming a puppet state of our enemies which I feared would happen, which was one of the primary reasons I didn't vote for him.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies