Biden to tap oil reserves in coordination with China, South Korea, Japan, India, and the UK (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 10:36:53 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Biden to tap oil reserves in coordination with China, South Korea, Japan, India, and the UK (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Biden to tap oil reserves in coordination with China, South Korea, Japan, India, and the UK  (Read 2457 times)
Hollywood
« on: November 25, 2021, 03:14:01 PM »

As much I love having conversations about the solutions for Climate Change, I’m not willing to have one at the current time.   No Nation wants to make any substantive changes right now other than securing oil, or preferably, natural gas in expectation of a very harsh winter in Europe and the Northeast.  

2021 Ice extent for this time in November has jumped from 4th lowest to 11th after flirting with the 13th spot.  Arctic Jet is holding cold air nice and tight over the Sea, allowing for cold to build up.  The Cross polar flow has set up from Alaska and NW Canada to Central and Eastern Europe, but will readjust to Siberia and put the Western and Central US in deep freeze as we head into the December 7-11th timeframe.    The area of cold and dry arctic air matches up very nicely with the worst Covid-19 condition in Eastern Europe and the United States.  
https://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs&region=nhem&pkg=T2ma&runtime=2021112512&fh=0

During the Trump Administration, Green Energy startups and Product Consumption showed steady progress up until February, which is when I left my positions.  The problem is that states are not allowing explorations and extraction of precious metals in the United States due to environmental concerns.  Thus, the supply chain issues preclude the viability of green energy projects.  For example, UAMY has discovered Antimony mines in the United States that is necessary for Green Energy and EV products, but they are continuously hampered by regulations, including the Biden policy to disallow mining operations in the nation.  Biden’s policy forces the United States to continue relying on China, which has 90% of the market share.  Due to the trade war with China, Trump had moved us toward green energy independence by allowing companies to extract from a local source.  Biden F-ed it up once again.  So… I have nothing to say to Democrats on the issue of Global Warming, because Bidden is putting a stop to absolutely necessary projects.
https://www.reuters.com/business/energy/biden-looks-abroad-electric-vehicle-metals-blow-us-miners-2021-05-25/

At the moment, the Biden Administration is very frustrated in it’s attempt to acquire greater supply of oil for the nation, but he should also worry about the natural gas that the country will need this winter.  As I said, it’s going to be harsh for Europe and the United States cause there’s a good supply of cold air building in the Arctic, and also, the teleconnections (pattern signals) indicate very cold blast that will be focused on the Western United States, but cover the entire country.  The East will warm up due to the SE Ridge pumping up, which is going to cause drastic changes from cold to warm to cold to warm.  Now the US is placed in a terrible position where it has to beg Russia and Saudi Arabia for energy, but the two nations were repudiated by Biden very publicly.  The news about China and India helping out is hogwash, because they don’t have a lot of oil reserves, and it’s not as if they can effect world markets by selling and transporting excess oil overseas.  

It's late not for Biden.  The situation cannot be fixed in time.  
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies