SR 106-09: LouisvilleThunder Resolution (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 20, 2024, 10:45:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SR 106-09: LouisvilleThunder Resolution (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SR 106-09: LouisvilleThunder Resolution (Passed)  (Read 7509 times)
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« on: November 26, 2021, 02:17:08 AM »

The Labor Party will never condemn moles because Windjammer uses them.

I'm going to respectfully ask you to back up this statement.

I don't need to. He did it himself. During the LT court case fiasco while he was having his meltdown, he said he had Discord chat logs provided to him that proved there was a conspiracy against him.

Blablabla *insert childish nonsense*

I mean it's funny how you justify your private smear attacks as some kind of spying. I don't have spies and I don't Care about discord, I just had a Friend in your case who sent me all the scheming you were doing behind the scene.
windjammer
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
France

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 03:58:53 AM »

The Labor Party will never condemn moles because Windjammer uses them.

I'm going to respectfully ask you to back up this statement.

I don't need to. He did it himself. During the LT court case fiasco while he was having his meltdown, he said he had Discord chat logs provided to him that proved there was a conspiracy against him.

-snip-
Blablabla *insert childish nonsense*

I mean it's funny how you justify your private smear attacks as some kind of spying. I don't have spies and I don't Care about discord, I just had a Friend in your case who sent me all the scheming you were doing behind the scene.

Don't care about Discord, huh? Weird how you begged your friend for an invite to snoop around in the server, then.

I didn't "begg" anyone. I wanted to confront you directly. I don't hide behind servers like what you are doing.

But yes I Can confirm you I logg in on discord occasionnally.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies