SR 106-09: LouisvilleThunder Resolution (Passed) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 05:38:20 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  SR 106-09: LouisvilleThunder Resolution (Passed) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: SR 106-09: LouisvilleThunder Resolution (Passed)  (Read 7547 times)
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« on: November 25, 2021, 09:42:52 PM »

Aye
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2021, 12:07:16 AM »

Screenshot 1: OBD admits LT had a mole in Laborcord that he eventually successfully found and disposed of. LT calls it an intuitive concept, doesn't deny it at all, and says he may get another mole in.

Screenshot 2: LT says breaking into laborcord is funny and heroic.

Screenshot 3: LT publicly and gleefully releases some laborcord leaks to the public

Screenshot 4: LT legit admits he has a Laborcord leaker doing his bidding

Screenshot 5: Ishan says LT has seen Laborcord, LT does not deny it. Was LT in Laborcord?!?

Screenshot 6: Admittedly the age is pushing into irrelevancy on this one, but back in 2019 one of his leakers legit dm'ed me:

--

As you can see, these actions of having leakers (perhaps even himself!) in Laborcord and liking it and clearly desiring more of this information, are quite clear in their existence. Further, this shows that the doxxing incident was not a one-time thing, LT has been soliciting leaks for years from a party that he has never been in and most likely will never be in. And he doesn't shy away from it at all. This is beyond the pale and goes against basic principles of ethical political strategy.

The Labor Party will never condemn moles because Windjammer uses them.
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2021, 12:25:27 AM »

I'm going to respectfully ask you to back up this statement.

I don't need to. He did it himself. During the LT court case fiasco while he was having his meltdown, he said he had Discord chat logs provided to him that proved there was a conspiracy against him.

Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2021, 12:42:51 AM »

Respectfully I would ask that we not bring Windjammer into this discussion. The resolution doesn't even mention him and will have no effect upon him or the verdict he published.

Less drama is good here

For once I'm in complete agreement with Wulfric. Labor never sends moles into other parties' servers and that's not going to change on my watch.

So as long as the Labor Party doesn't explicitly approve the above actions before they happen, you can wash your hands, right?
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 02:28:56 AM »

I'm going to respectfully ask you to back up this statement.

I don't need to. He did it himself. During the LT court case fiasco while he was having his meltdown, he said he had Discord chat logs provided to him that proved there was a conspiracy against him.

-snip-
Blablabla *insert childish nonsense*

I mean it's funny how you justify your private smear attacks as some kind of spying. I don't have spies and I don't Care about discord, I just had a Friend in your case who sent me all the scheming you were doing behind the scene.

Don't care about Discord, huh? Weird how you begged your friend for an invite to snoop around in the server, then.

Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2021, 08:19:23 PM »

Aye
Crane