FL — StPetepolls: Rubio +7
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:06:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Senate & House Election Polls
  FL — StPetepolls: Rubio +7
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FL — StPetepolls: Rubio +7  (Read 603 times)
BigSerg
7sergi9

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 22, 2021, 09:40:48 AM »

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2021, 10:27:58 AM »

It's getting closer😊
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2021, 10:47:15 AM »

Honestly, that isn't too terrible for Democrats. If Rubio's only up by 7, I doubt Democrats are that far down in the generic ballot. That said, this could also be an outlier.
Junior Chimp

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 10:57:56 AM »

Honestly, that isn't too terrible for Democrats. If Rubio's only up by 7, I doubt Democrats are that far down in the generic ballot. That said, this could also be an outlier.
St. Pete Polls is the most friendly DEM Pollster in FL. They had Gillum up 5 Points at the end of the 2018 Cycle. They had Biden winning Pinellas County by Double Digits in 2020. I do not trust them at all!
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 01:12:25 PM »

Trump only won FL by 3 pts if it's a 304 map then that's what Rs are gonna win FL by

I am anxious to see NC and OH Senate they'll won't POLL
Junior Chimp

« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 01:15:58 PM »

Trump only won FL by 3 pts if it's a 304 map then that's what Rs are gonna win FL by

Democrats have ZERO Chance winning OH & NC in a Biden/Democratic Midterm!
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 04:03:38 PM »

Add atleast 5-10 points to the Republican candidate for any St Pete poll.
Hollywood
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2021, 04:09:59 PM »

A 3.3 margin of victory by Trump in a heavily D-favorable cycle is an astonishing result given Biden's improvement in the white suburban areas of Jacksonville and Tampa.

Rubio and DeSantis are going to walk way with an 8-14 point win.  Republicans have added 200,000 new voters since the last election with another 150k on the way, and they are doing 20 points better (Swing D to R) than Trump in 2020 and 40 points better with the 6% of 'other race and ethnicity' voters.  

I have no idea why you want to see NC and OH.  See recent election result in Virginia, New Jersey and PA Burbs.  
Junior Chimp

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2021, 04:21:30 PM »

A 3.3 margin of victory by Trump in a heavily D-favorable cycle is an astonishing result given Biden's improvement in the white suburban areas of Jacksonville and Tampa.

Rubio and DeSantis are going to walk way with an 8-14 point win.  Republicans have added 200,000 new voters since the last election with another 150k on the way, and they are doing 20 points better (Swing D to R) than Trump in 2020 and 40 points better with the 6% of 'other race and ethnicity' voters.  

I have no idea why you want to see NC and OH.  See recent election result in Virginia, New Jersey and PA Burbs.  
Yeah, I agree. Biden flipped Duval (Jacksonville), Pinellas (St. Petersburg) and Seminole Counties. Seminole are Orlando Suburbs (Lakeland) I believe. That is however not enough to offset what's happening down in Miami-Dade.

Looking at the spiking rual vote Youngkin got in VA Democrats are TOAST in both OH and NC. And if Pat McCrory, who was the former Mayor of Charlotte, wins the GOP Senate Primary in North Carolina Democrats Cheri Beasley & Jeff Jackson can pack up.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2021, 04:16:14 PM »

The race is safe Republican (note that I consider FL lean Republican overall)...Rubio won by 7.7% in 2016 after promising not to seek reelection...in 2022, Miami-Dade will be redder than it was in 2016, Rubio won't promise not to seek another term (and then break that promise) again, and 2022 will be a much redder year than 2016. Honestly, Rubio+7 is probably an underestimate, it's probably going to end up more like Rubio+10, or possibly even a bit more.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2021, 04:32:14 PM »

The race is safe Republican (note that I consider FL lean Republican overall)...Rubio won by 7.7% in 2016 after promising not to seek reelection...in 2022, Miami-Dade will be redder than it was in 2016, Rubio won't promise not to seek another term (and then break that promise) again, and 2022 will be a much redder year than 2016. Honestly, Rubio+7 is probably an underestimate, it's probably going to end up more like Rubio+10, or possibly even a bit more.

DeSantis was six pts down on Gillium and with a 1 mnth came back it's wave insurance but FL by Cook standard isn't R plus 7 it's R plus 3
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies