Marquette; Biden +8
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 01:41:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election
  2024 U.S. Presidential General Election Polls (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Marquette; Biden +8
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Marquette; Biden +8  (Read 1238 times)
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: November 18, 2021, 09:53:08 AM »

Biden; 42
Trump; 34
Undecided; 24

Link posted in approval

Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2021, 09:55:36 AM »

The amount of undecideds makes this poll completely worthless. Throw it in the garbage.
Ljube
Junior Chimp
Political Matrix
E: 2.71, S: -6.09

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2021, 04:35:24 PM »

The amount of undecideds makes this poll completely worthless. Throw it in the garbage.

The amount of undecideds in this poll is expected in a matchup of two very unpopular presidents.
DaleCooper
Atlas Icon

P P P
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2021, 08:47:50 PM »

The undecideds are very relevant. This is not a case of name recognition, and I doubt it's a case of genuine uncertainty. I think we can assume these undecideds are explicitly refusing to select either. Obviously most will choose on election day if forced, but if there was ever an opportunity for a third party candidate to win over 20% of the vote again, I think it'd be 2024 in a Biden vs. Trump rematch.
SnowLabrador
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2021, 09:10:30 PM »

If it's a Biden vs. Trump rematch, I think the third-party vote will be a lot higher this time around.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2021, 10:30:03 AM »

This poll contradicts all the polls that show Biden losing because we only need 270 MI, WI, PA and VA, AZ or GA and we can add wave insurance seats OH, NC and TX in 22 since they have flawed candidates in Mandel, Abbott and McCrory
Hollywood
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2021, 09:52:12 AM »

It's like they just grabbed people walking in the courtyard of the Law School.  This poll is different from every poll in every state. 

Pretty obvious that there's too many blacks, hispanics, women, 18-29 year-olds, and Democrats.  We're talking 200-300% above the previous year.   There weren't even enough people of other racial groups to gauge margins in the 2020 exit polls. 

I don't believe this is national poll, so I'm going to just say Trump is up by 4 points in Wisconsin.  Fortunately for die hard Trumplicans, I think Democrats are going to continue attacking Trump until they finally figure out that it's helping him.  Bad news for DeSantis.  Good Trump numbers means it's harder to sell an alternative. 
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies