Sweden election 2022 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 10:25:45 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  International Elections (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Sweden election 2022 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Sweden election 2022  (Read 32547 times)
Astatine

Political Matrix
E: -0.72, S: -5.90

« on: November 10, 2021, 02:43:05 PM »

M + KD + SD could win a majority although hard to say.  I believe C and L prefer coalition with M + KD but unwilling to support a government that relies on SD so may vote to continue current coalition.  Left wing one of S + MP + V seems extremely unlikely.
L has already switched sides afaik since the governmental crisis in Summer, when they were open to join a M+KD+L government supported by SD. C is way more reluctant.
Astatine

Political Matrix
E: -0.72, S: -5.90

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2022, 08:27:32 AM »

Aftonbladet reports that several Liberal members of parliament are protesting the agreement with the Sweden Democrats.

Magdalena Andersson is opening up for a collaboration:

"My message to them is that my door is open. I am prepared to enter into cooperation with all good forces that want Sweden to become more like Sweden. This also applies to Liberals, she says and continues:

It is clear that the Liberals were very tormented. The question that will be asked is whether it is time for a name change in the Liberals. because it is not liberal politics that will be pursued. It is Jimmie Åkesson who holds the leash."
been calling them erect penis party for a while so why don't they just adapt this name
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies