Flip the 6th (gameplay thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 12:39:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Flip the 6th (gameplay thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9
Author Topic: Flip the 6th (gameplay thread)  (Read 7980 times)
RGM2609
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2021, 07:23:19 PM »

Doyle Brooks @DoyleBrooksForCongress

Count me in as skeptical of your sudden transformations, but I will let the conservatives here decide. So you have manifested poor judgment in attacking Ms. Cooper so ferociously without knowing her? Folks, this is just the standard politician flip-flopping. In reality, the establishment has lined up against me because they are so scared of our movement that they moved past everything they said just a few days ago. And I am so sorry I do not get the concept of no negative campaigning when both RINOs are flooding the airwaves with lies about me!
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2021, 07:28:50 PM »

Dale Scott releases schedule for December 10

December 10: Court the endorsement of Oregon Right to Life based on my pro-life stance and my new-found religiousity. Also hold a rally in Lincoln City.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #52 on: December 02, 2021, 07:31:26 PM »

Count me in as skeptical of your sudden transformations, but I will let the conservatives here decide. So you have manifested poor judgment in attacking Ms. Cooper so ferociously without knowing her? Folks, this is just the standard politician flip-flopping. In reality, the establishment has lined up against me because they are so scared of our movement that they moved past everything they said just a few days ago. And I am so sorry I do not get the concept of no negative campaigning when both RINOs are flooding the airwaves with lies about me!
@DaleForOregon tweeted

@DoyleBrooks people change, but clearly you haven't grown as a person since you became a political commentator. Funny how I'm establishment as a political outsider. You also don't get the details of the pact. People who sign the pact don't get attacked, but those do not still get attacked
RGM2609
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2021, 07:37:17 PM »

@DaleForOregon tweeted

@DoyleBrooks people change, but clearly you haven't grown as a person since you became a political commentator. Funny how I'm establishment as a political outsider. You also don't get the details of the pact. People who sign the pact don't get attacked, but those do not still get attacked

No, I have stayed the same - consistently in support of conservative values and principles and unapologetically against corrupt politicians. Which you seem to be on your way to since you have barely been in politics for a month and yet you are displaying chronic opportunism and a willingness to lie about anything to get elected. Speaking of lies, if you give me any proof that I have ever stated that Trump won with 410 electoral votes or that I believe in QAnon like you and your now-friend Heather Cooper are claiming, I will drop out and donate all I own to Yuri Testikov!
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #54 on: December 02, 2021, 09:18:17 PM »

Dale Scott @DaleForOregon

@DoyleBrooks, you haven't exactly denounced that map that aired on the very network you used to work for, which in my book, is support for that. Growing as a person is different from completely changing your political beliefs, however to you they mean the same thing
RGM2609
« Reply #55 on: December 02, 2021, 11:27:46 PM »

So you've been lying basically, because I was a commentator on OAN, not an editor. I had no time or place "approving" what other people on OAN claimed. You know that and yet you lied. Oh and you've dodged the question on my supposed QAnon beliefs.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #56 on: December 03, 2021, 12:51:18 AM »

Heather Cooper courts Oregon Right to Life, candidly telling a spokesperson for the group: "Look, there's a perception that you are mysognistic, that you don't respect women, that you only endorse men. I know that's not true. But I think it'd help if you endorsed the female candidate in the race for a change instead of endorsing one of three men. It'd help to have a female voice strongly against abortion, and I'm that voice for this race. You could endorse Brooks or Scott, but that'll be the same old story. Instead, you can endorse me and give the PR people a field day."

@DaleForOregon The people will decide whether to trust someone who voted for Crooked Hillary with their vote or not and whether to believe these sudden epiphanies just before the election. However, I have a question! Is Ms. Cooper a corrupt career politician, who will become part of the Washington swamp, and has a tendency to lie, and does she only care about 2 things - her bank account balance and power or not?

To Doyle Brooks: Short answer - no, I'm not.
RGM2609
« Reply #57 on: December 03, 2021, 01:36:57 AM »

@DaleForOregon The people will decide whether to trust someone who voted for Crooked Hillary with their vote or not and whether to believe these sudden epiphanies just before the election. However, I have a question! Is Ms. Cooper a corrupt career politician, who will become part of the Washington swamp, and has a tendency to lie, and does she only care about 2 things - her bank account balance and power or not?

I was just quoting from what your friend Dale Scott used to say about you.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #58 on: December 03, 2021, 01:47:17 AM »

We subsequently acknowledged the hostilities we exchanged and agreed to stop using negative ads against each other - notably, you did not sign this pledge, which is why we are attacking you, Mr Brooks.
RGM2609
« Reply #59 on: December 03, 2021, 02:13:33 AM »

We subsequently acknowledged the hostilities we exchanged and agreed to stop using negative ads against each other - notably, you did not sign this pledge, which is why we are attacking you, Mr Brooks.
You are attacking me because the establishment candidates, you included, have gotten scared of the momentum the MAGA movement has in the District. This however will not stop me from fighting for what I believe in, on the contrary, this opposition from RINOs honours me.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2021, 03:34:25 AM »

@ComRyder: The Republicans can't seem to work out who or what they are.
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2021, 11:59:39 AM »

@HeatherCooper: The Democratic candidates cannot spell their own first names correctly.

@ChristineJang: The Republicans don’t seem to know what county commissioners are.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2021, 12:04:50 PM »

@HeatherCooper: The Democratic candidates cannot spell their own first names correctly.

@ChristineJang: The Republicans don’t seem to know what county commissioners are.

I'll admit I was wrong here...I thought Commissioner Ryder had meant to write '@TomRyder.' Either way, what we are, in answer to Ryder's question, is a group of people who are fighting for American values, smaller government, a fairer media, lower taxes (on the middle class) and  an end to the continual chaos that is the Biden administration.
RGM2609
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2021, 03:18:58 PM »

I'll admit I was wrong here...I thought Commissioner Ryder had meant to write '@TomRyder.' Either way, what we are, in answer to Ryder's question, is a group of people who are fighting for American values, smaller government, a fairer media, lower taxes (on the middle class) and  an end to the continual chaos that is the Biden administration.
Some of us are indeed that. Others are just career politicians who want to go to DC by smearing everyone else, do nothing while being paid by the taxpayers and then win re-election by hosting fundraisers.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2021, 08:10:44 PM »
« Edited: December 03, 2021, 08:40:15 PM by Vote GregTheGreat for Lincoln General Court! »

Dale Scott @DaleForOregon on Twitter:

President Biden has been a complete failure. Prices of basic necessities are skyrocketing. Thousands of Americans were abandoned and left to die under a terrorist regime. Everyday Oregonians are forced to wear masks, while elites can do whatever they please #LetsGoBrandon
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2021, 08:43:13 PM »

Dale Scott @DaleForOregon on Twitter:

Our education system is a disgrace. Our kids are being force-fed woke propaganda, such as critical race theory. Masks are also being forced on kids, including vaccinated kids. The US is falling behind in education. I promise to fix this by supporting school choice.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2021, 09:15:24 PM »

I'll admit I was wrong here...I thought Commissioner Ryder had meant to write '@TomRyder.' Either way, what we are, in answer to Ryder's question, is a group of people who are fighting for American values, smaller government, a fairer media, lower taxes (on the middle class) and  an end to the continual chaos that is the Biden administration.
Some of us are indeed that. Others are just career politicians who want to go to DC by smearing everyone else, do nothing while being paid by the taxpayers and then win re-election by hosting fundraisers.

No, Mr Brooks. The simple fact is that while Mr Scott was running a large business, Mr Miller was running his small business, and I was helping the people of my district by serving them in the State House and being a loud voice against Democratic excesses, your only 'job' has been lying to Americans about the 2020 election. We need to begin by reminding you that Donald Trump did not win 410 electoral votes in 2020 - unfortunately, he didn't win, period. You have done nothing but lie through your teeth, 24/7, to those who listen you. You've been paid to lie. You are dishonest and greedy. You have not had the courage to help the people, and thus attack those who do so as 'career politicians'. You are a disgrace to this district and party. So, Mr Brooks, why don't you clear things up - since that's what you're all about - and tell us, do you think Donald Trump won 410 electoral votes in 2020? If so, you are very clearly mad and should not be trusted. If not, you've made a career telling anyone who'll listen what you know to be lies. I do not know which is worse.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2021, 10:44:22 PM »

Dale Scott releases schedule for December 11 to December 18

December 11: Rally in Lebanon + Court the endorsement of Knute Buehler by demonstrating my moderate conservative beliefs
December 12: Rally in Sweet Home + Court the endorsement of the Oregon Farm Bureau by talking about my support for farm subsidies
December 13: Rally in Albany + Court the endorsement of Christine Drazan
December 14: Rallies in Salem + Keizer, court the endorsement of Tim Knopp
December 15: Rally in Corvallis + Court the endorsement of Timber Unity
December 16: Rallies in Lincoln City + Newport + Court the endorsement of Phil Knight, through my moderate conservative beliefs and through my working for his company for the past 2 decades
December 17: Rally in Dallas + Court the endorsement of the Oregonian
December 18: Rallies in Monmouth and Independence + Court the endorsement of Ron Noble
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2021, 10:45:20 PM »

@DoyleBrooks are you vaccinated?

@DaleForOregon on Twitter
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2021, 03:17:40 AM »

@ComRyder: The 'com' means 'Commissioner', Representative.
RGM2609
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2021, 04:45:15 AM »

No, Mr Brooks. The simple fact is that while Mr Scott was running a large business, Mr Miller was running his small business, and I was helping the people of my district by serving them in the State House and being a loud voice against Democratic excesses, your only 'job' has been lying to Americans about the 2020 election. We need to begin by reminding you that Donald Trump did not win 410 electoral votes in 2020 - unfortunately, he didn't win, period. You have done nothing but lie through your teeth, 24/7, to those who listen you. You've been paid to lie. You are dishonest and greedy. You have not had the courage to help the people, and thus attack those who do so as 'career politicians'. You are a disgrace to this district and party. So, Mr Brooks, why don't you clear things up - since that's what you're all about - and tell us, do you think Donald Trump won 410 electoral votes in 2020? If so, you are very clearly mad and should not be trusted. If not, you've made a career telling anyone who'll listen what you know to be lies. I do not know which is worse.
The 410 electoral votes thing is a lie made up by you and your swampy consultants to mislead the people of this District as to what I actually believe in. I have never, ever claimed that. I have asked Dale Scott to produce evidence of me saying that and he failed other than saying that some other person on OAN claimed that, which is obviously not the same thing. I would like to ask you too to come forward with evidence of me saying that President Trump won 410 electoral votes before continuing this conversation. Otherwise, you are just a liar.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #71 on: December 04, 2021, 12:17:18 PM »

@DaleForOregon tweeted:

Funny how @DoyleBrooks acts like I am a part of the swamp, despite having less experience with Washington than he does. I pledge to drain the swamp in Washington!
RGM2609
« Reply #72 on: December 04, 2021, 12:21:29 PM »

@DaleForOregon tweeted:

Funny how @DoyleBrooks acts like I am a part of the swamp, despite having less experience with Washington than he does. I pledge to drain the swamp in Washington!

I have said it before and I will say it again, you have shown in this campaign that you have no guiding principles, you have displayed chronic opportunism, you have provably lied to the ones you seek to represent and you have entered an alliance with the establishment. You may not have been in Washington, but you are acting as if you spent your whole life there.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2021, 12:29:41 PM »

@DaleForOregon tweeted:

No, Mr Brooks, I am not an opportunist. Opportunism my bleep! @DoyleBrooksForCongress refused to sign the anti-negative campaigning agreement, because he cannot win without viciously slandering his opponents. Get out to vote to prove Doyle Brooks wrong!
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #74 on: December 04, 2021, 12:57:11 PM »

@ComRyder: The 'com' means 'Commissioner', Representative.

Yes, that was my mistake.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies