Flip the 6th (gameplay thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 09:33:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Flip the 6th (gameplay thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9
Author Topic: Flip the 6th (gameplay thread)  (Read 8049 times)
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #175 on: January 10, 2022, 01:40:22 PM »

FINAL POINT - AD AIRED IN EUGENE MARKET:

"Next year, all Republicans will have a choice on who to vote for in the Republican primary for Oregon's 6th congressional district, a beautiful districts centred on the city of Salem [images of scenery in Salem and OR-06]. The district is crucial and a Republican win here will be crucial to our winning Congress, so we can stop the disastrous Biden agenda [images of the House, Joe Biden and the Afghanistan withdrawal flash one by one]. Therefore, there's only one true choice for this distict: State Representative Heather Cooper [image of Cooper]. She was born right here in this district, in Salem [image of Cooper's birthplace], and was taught the importance of conservative, family values [1990s image of Cooper and her family eating dinner togather] and public service [image of the Cooper family volunteering in the 1990s]. She was taught what it means to be an American, and to serve your hometown, state and country . So Heather, keeping those lessons in mind, launched a campaign for the Oregon House of Representatives, from the Salem-centrict 19th district, in 2016 [images: first of the Oregon State Capitol; then a map of the 19th]. It was an uphill fight, but she won [image of victory speech]. Since then, every day, Representative Cooper has served the people of Salem, and the people of the 19th district, fighting for her constituents and voting for bills that will help them and against bills that will hurt them [images of Cooper in the OR House]. And in the last five years, the lives of her constituents have markedly improved [image of Cooper hosting a town hall with pleased constituents, circa 2018]. Here's what those constituents have to say: [caption: Bob, age 49, father and war veteran] 'Miss Cooper's been a great representative, fighting for us and our values and fighting for lower taxes. She's fought for veterans like me. My wife and I have proudly voted for her in 2016, 2018 and 2020, and we'll vote for her again next year.' [caption: Annette, 65, proud grandmother of five] 'Representative Cooper has fought for senior citizens like myself. She's worked across the aisle, worked to bring healthcare for me. She is a true public servant.' [caption: Tobias, age 25, volunteer and activist] 'Heather Cooper got me interested in politics, in public service. I volunteered for her campaign in 2016, and it's one of the best decisions I've ever made, because Heather taught me the value of public service, and she has fought for me, my family and everyone else in this district.' [cuts away from images of Bob, Annette and Tobias and returns to original voiceover] You've heard it from the people she's served, folks: Heather Cooper will fight for you every single day, no matter what it takes. Vote Heather Cooper on the day of the primary so we can win this race. [cuts to Heather Cooper's voice] I'm Heather Cooper, and I approve this message."
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2022, 04:42:21 PM »

Dale Scott spends final point airing district-wide ad

Tired of freedom-crushing mandates? Tired of corrupt politicians pushing you around, forcing you to abide by laws they don't follow? Tired of our children being indoctrinated in our schools? If you answered Yes to any of the above, a vote for Dale Scott is in your best interests, as he will fight against critical race theory, drain the swamp, and end mandates in Washington!
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #177 on: January 12, 2022, 06:26:52 PM »

Excerpt from Salem Rally

We the people are sick and tired of corrupt politicians. We are tired of our prices skyrocketing. We are tired of being forced to follow rules that the creators of those rules do not follow. We are tired of our children being indoctrinated. We are tired of not being allowed to live our lives. We are tired of our schools being forced to shut by teachers' unions. We are tired of all the crime holding our cities hostage. We are tired of our borders being open, with immigrants not being tested, while the lives of citizens are being held hostage for what is basically the flu in a healthy person. Meanwhile, our Democratic "leaders" aren't just complicit in all of this, they are actively encouraging all of this.
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #178 on: January 12, 2022, 11:28:44 PM »

@ChristineJang

One year ago at this time, our nation sustained an attack on our founding principles of liberty, equality, and democracy. In the turbulent times of today, we must not forget Ben Franklin's prescient warning that we only live in a republic as long as we can keep it.

January 6th, 2022

@ChristineJang

The Republicans don't seem to realize that mask mandates and history education in public schools are the responsibility of state and local governments, not our representatives in Washington.

January 24th, 2022

Christine Jang's campaign continues to run the same television advertisement in the Portland and Eugene media markets and on YouTube in both English and Spanish.

Quote from: Christine Jang campaign advertisement
*Jang stands in a public park in Salem with her husband and daughters throwing a Frisbee in the background*

"Hi, I'm Christine. Thirty years ago, I never would've guessed where I would be today."

*cuts to photos of Jang as a child with her parents, brother, and sister*

"My parents instilled in me the values of hard work and community. Not too long before, they had left Korea in search of a new life in the land of opportunity. It was a difficult start for them, but through years of perseverance they realized their dream, starting their own neighborhood store, getting involved in their church, and raising three children."

*cuts to videos of Jang walking in the mountains and along the coast and videos of her talking to people in various places in the district*

"When I first moved to Oregon 14 years ago, I was also in a new place with no prior connections. But I soon fell in love with the kind people and natural wonders of the Willamette Valley. As I came to call this place home, I realized that I wanted to give back to my community. I know many honest, hard-working people around me whose lives have been very tough. They have been left behind to struggle through no fault of their own, and they deserve much better. That's why I'm running to represent the people of Oregon in Congress."

"I'm Christine Jang, and I approve this message."
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #179 on: January 13, 2022, 03:49:58 AM »

Campaigning is now closed for the next grading period, with the exceptions of folks who requested and were granted extensions.
RGM2609
« Reply #180 on: January 13, 2022, 07:16:44 AM »
« Edited: January 13, 2022, 07:20:01 AM by RGM2609 »

Doyle Brooks's speech at Salem Rally

My friends,

We have gathered here today so that the tyrant Kate Brown gets to hear our message loud and clear: we want our freedom back! We are sick and tired of being forced to follow mask mandates and other stupid restrictions which have not only taken a toll on our physical and mental health as a whole but have also left so many without their jobs and livelihoods! We are sick and tired that a year after a vaccine that was supposed to give us our lives back was developed, we still have to live like this because of the wishes of tyrants like Biden and Brown! We are here to ask Kate Brown to lift mask mandates, to lift vaccine mandates, to let the people of Oregon resume their normal lives like so many other great states have done! Enough is enough! No more mandates now!
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #181 on: February 06, 2022, 12:18:48 PM »

Turn IV
JFebruary 2022

This'll be just a polling update, with questions for the upcoming Fisherman's Forum in Lincoln City being released later (for scheduling purposes, the Forum is on the 19th). Additionally, for the first time, some head-to-head polling has been conducted between the frontrunners.

Polling

6th District Generic Ballot
Democratic 44%
Republican 43%
Undecided/Other 13%

Republican Primary
Doyle Brooks 30%
Heather Cooper 25%
Dale Scott 24%
Ted Miller 5%
Undecided/Other 16%

Democratic Primary
Thomas Ryder 28%
Christine Jang 26%
Yuri Testikov 11%
Charlotte Adams 11%
Eric Talbot 5%
Undecided/Other 19%

Head-to-Head Matchups
Thomas Ryder (D) 46%
Doyle Brooks (R) 38%
Undecided/Other 16%

Christine Jang (D) 45%
Doyle Brooks (R) 40%
Undecided/Other 15%

Doyle Brooks (R) 41%
Yuri Testikov (D) 40%
Undecided/Other 19%

Thomas Ryder (D) 43%
Dale Scott (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 15%

Christine Jang (D) 42%
Dale Scott (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 16%

Thomas Ryder (D) 43%
Heather Cooper (R) 41%
Undecided/Other 16%

Christine Jang (D) 44%
Heather Cooper (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 14%

Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #182 on: February 06, 2022, 02:03:05 PM »

Head-to-Head Matchups
Thomas Ryder (D) 46%
Doyle Brooks (R) 38%
Undecided/Other 16%

Christine Jang (D) 45%
Doyle Brooks (R) 40%
Undecided/Other 15%

Doyle Brooks (R) 41%
Yuri Testikov (D) 40%
Undecided/Other 19%

Thomas Ryder (D) 43%
Dale Scott (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 15%

Christine Jang (D) 42%
Dale Scott (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 16%

Thomas Ryder (D) 43%
Heather Cooper (R) 41%
Undecided/Other 16%

Christine Jang (D) 44%
Heather Cooper (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 14%

Statement from Rep. Cooper: "The latest polling shows to us that the only electable candidates in this race are myself and Mr Scott. Doyle Brooks has zero chance of winning! He only leads against Yuri Testikov of all people, and even then, by just one point. He is losing to progressive Christine Jang by 5 points - I'm trailing her by just two. He's trailing the liberal Thomas Ryder by 8 points - again, I'm losing by only two. What this poll tells us is that Brooks winning our nomination will really be a win for only his Democratic opponent - he'd give them the race on a gold platter! We thought he might at least beat Yuri Testikov, but given that he's beating him by just one point, we can see that it's possible even Yuri Testikov might actually beat Doyle Brooks. A vote for Brooks is, in essence, a vote for Testikov and other woke, far-left politicians, and I trust the conservatives of Oregon's 6th will see this."
RGM2609
« Reply #183 on: February 06, 2022, 03:05:33 PM »

Doyle Brooks: Thank you to all patriots who have chosen to support me, our movement grows by the day! Don't listen to the fake polls out there, those are supression polls! Just remember 2020. They had Biden up double-digits in Florida! They said he would win 413 EVs! We can absolutely win and I am in it to win! Just look at what happened in the primaries. Nobody gave me a chance at first and now even the media admits I am ahead!
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #184 on: February 07, 2022, 01:37:50 AM »

Head-to-Head Matchups
Thomas Ryder (D) 46%
Doyle Brooks (R) 38%
Undecided/Other 16%

Christine Jang (D) 45%
Doyle Brooks (R) 40%
Undecided/Other 15%

Doyle Brooks (R) 41%
Yuri Testikov (D) 40%
Undecided/Other 19%

Thomas Ryder (D) 43%
Dale Scott (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 15%

Christine Jang (D) 42%
Dale Scott (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 16%

Thomas Ryder (D) 43%
Heather Cooper (R) 41%
Undecided/Other 16%

Christine Jang (D) 44%
Heather Cooper (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 14%

Statement from the Ryder campaign: This latest round of polls proves that Commissioner Ryder is the best candidate to take on the Republicans this November. We are heartened by the support the people of the district have given to Commissioner Ryder, but we will not stop. Votes are earned, not given, and we intend to earn every vote we can get.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #185 on: February 07, 2022, 11:58:43 AM »
« Edited: February 07, 2022, 03:40:11 PM by Senator CentristRepublican »

Doyle Brooks: Thank you to all patriots who have chosen to support me, our movement grows by the day! Don't listen to the fake polls out there, those are supression polls! Just remember 2020. They had Biden up double-digits in Florida! They said he would win 413 EVs! We can absolutely win and I am in it to win! Just look at what happened in the primaries. Nobody gave me a chance at first and now even the media admits I am ahead!

Statement from Rep. Cooper: "Don't listen to Doyle Brooks. He will lose to Yuri Testikov and will lose by 8 points to Thomas Ryder. Is that what we want?"
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #186 on: February 07, 2022, 02:11:44 PM »

Schedule for February 2022:

2/9 (Wednesday): Rally at Oregon State in Corvallis
2/12 (Saturday): Rally at Willamette University in Salem
2/15 (Tuesday): Interview with the editors of the Newport News-Times in Newport
2/17 (Thursday) Rally at Yaquina Bay State Park in Newport
2/19 (Saturday): Attend Fisherman's Forum in Lincoln City
2/23 (Wednesday): Rally at Linn Benton Community College in Albany
2/28 (Monday): Meeting with Heart of the Valley DSA in Corvallis

Polling

Democratic 44%
Republican 43%
Undecided/Other 13%

Republican Primary
Doyle Brooks 30%
Heather Cooper 25%
Dale Scott 24%
Ted Miller 5%
Undecided/Other 16%

Democratic Primary
Thomas Ryder 28%
Christine Jang 26%
Yuri Testikov 11%
Charlotte Adams 11%
Eric Talbot 5%
Undecided/Other 19%

Head-to-Head Matchups
Thomas Ryder (D) 46%
Doyle Brooks (R) 38%
Undecided/Other 16%

Christine Jang (D) 45%
Doyle Brooks (R) 40%
Undecided/Other 15%

Doyle Brooks (R) 41%
Yuri Testikov (D) 40%
Undecided/Other 19%

Thomas Ryder (D) 43%
Dale Scott (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 15%

Christine Jang (D) 42%
Dale Scott (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 16%

Thomas Ryder (D) 43%
Heather Cooper (R) 41%
Undecided/Other 16%

Christine Jang (D) 44%
Heather Cooper (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 14%

Statement published on Testikov's blog After Growth on February 7 (Monday):

"We have gained much momentum in the polls–so much for those writing off our candidacy as a hopeless long-shot. Polling against the leading Republican is within the margin of error, and we have plenty of room to gain among the Democratic base for the rest of primary season. Surely we can corral the Democratic coalition into line behind us if we win the nomination. Salem and Washington are about to see firsthand what a grassroots movement can do when united behind a true cause. The Alaskan upstart will teach this district, this state, and this country a lesson about the sanctity of what we so demeaningly call 'natural resources', as though they were ours alone."
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #187 on: February 07, 2022, 03:24:59 PM »

Polling

Democratic 44%
Republican 43%
Undecided/Other 13%

Republican Primary
Doyle Brooks 30%
Heather Cooper 25%
Dale Scott 24%
Ted Miller 5%
Undecided/Other 16%

Democratic Primary
Thomas Ryder 28%
Christine Jang 26%
Yuri Testikov 11%
Charlotte Adams 11%
Eric Talbot 5%
Undecided/Other 19%

Head-to-Head Matchups
Thomas Ryder (D) 46%
Doyle Brooks (R) 38%
Undecided/Other 16%

Christine Jang (D) 45%
Doyle Brooks (R) 40%
Undecided/Other 15%

Doyle Brooks (R) 41%
Yuri Testikov (D) 40%
Undecided/Other 19%

Thomas Ryder (D) 43%
Dale Scott (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 15%

Christine Jang (D) 42%
Dale Scott (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 16%

Thomas Ryder (D) 43%
Heather Cooper (R) 41%
Undecided/Other 16%

Christine Jang (D) 44%
Heather Cooper (R) 42%
Undecided/Other 14%

Quote from: Jang campaign statement, February 7th, 2022
Thanks to your diligent support, we have solidified our position as a contender for the nomination. We are within the margin of error of winning the primary and lead all of our potential general election opponents. With some more hard work, I am confident that we will emerge victorious in the primary and defeat the Republicans in November.

@ChristineJang

Statement from Rep. Cooper: "Don't listen to Doyle Brooks. He will lose to Yuri Testikov and will lose by 8 points to Doyle Brooks. Is that what we want?"

I certainly wouldn't want Doyle Brooks to lose by 8 points to Doyle Brooks either.

1/2
February 7th, 2022

@ChristineJang

Luckily, we have candidates on the Democratic side who are much more competent and qualified than Doyle Brooks and don't have a serious case of foot-in-mouth syndrome.

2/2
February 7th, 2022
RGM2609
« Reply #188 on: February 07, 2022, 03:28:52 PM »

Statement from Rep. Cooper: "Don't listen to Doyle Brooks. He will lose to Yuri Testikov and will lose by 8 points to Doyle Brooks. Is that what we want?"
Doyle Brooks: "Heather Cooper seems to miss a key fact: according to the lamestream polls, she would lose too, underperforming the generic ballot in the process! So if "electability" in the fake polls is the criteria, she isn't a very good choice! The way to prove the supression polls wrong is by going out to vote in huge numbers, and we need a candidate who can inspire conservatives! I can, she can't!"
RGM2609
« Reply #189 on: February 07, 2022, 03:31:38 PM »

I certainly wouldn't want Doyle Brooks to lose by 8 points to Doyle Brooks either.
[/quote]

Doyle Brooks @DoyleBrooksForCongress
She took the "you are your own worst enemy" thing quite ad literam hasn't she?
RGM2609
« Reply #190 on: February 07, 2022, 03:34:44 PM »

The fact that radical communist Yuri Testikov is actually a contender for the Democratic nomination shows how far gone off the deep end that party is. Testikov spits on everything American, he has nothing but contempt for patriots! We must defeat him!
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #191 on: February 07, 2022, 03:46:05 PM »

Doyle Brooks: "Heather Cooper seems to miss a key fact: according to the lamestream polls, she would lose too, underperforming the generic ballot in the process! So if "electability" in the fake polls is the criteria, she isn't a very good choice! The way to prove the supression polls wrong is by going out to vote in huge numbers, and we need a candidate who can inspire conservatives! I can, she can't!"

Rep. Cooper: "Mr Brooks, if you knew basic maths you'd know that a 2 point deficit is not the same thing as an 8 point deficit; moreover, 2 points is within the margin of error - 8 points is not. Also note that if 2 points is such a big difference, you are only doing three points better than that against the anarchist, radical Yuri Testikov. I underperform the generic ballot by one point - you do so by seven!! If I'm not a very good choice, well, you're a very terrible choice."
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #192 on: February 07, 2022, 03:46:34 PM »

She took the "you are your own worst enemy" thing quite ad literam hasn't she?

My mistake. Fixed now; thanks for pointing it out!
RGM2609
« Reply #193 on: February 07, 2022, 03:46:51 PM »

The fake polls are designed by the mainstream media to trick us into nominating weak RINOs who would depress turnout, giving seats to Democrats on a silver platter! Ignore them! We will have the last laugh!
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #194 on: February 07, 2022, 03:49:05 PM »

The fake polls are designed by the mainstream media to trick us into nominating weak RINOs who would depress turnout, giving seats to Democrats on a silver platter! Ignore them! We will have the last laugh!

Rep. Cooper: "Choose: Are the polls saying the truth (you obviously thought so when citing them as proof for my being a poor candidate), or are they lying in a massive conspiracy against you (as you've said here and in other places)? Can't have it both ways!"
RGM2609
« Reply #195 on: February 07, 2022, 03:54:17 PM »
« Edited: February 07, 2022, 03:57:54 PM by RGM2609 »

Rep. Cooper: "Choose: Are the polls saying the truth (you obviously thought so when citing them as proof for my being a poor candidate), or are they lying in a massive conspiracy against you (as you've said here and in other places)? Can't have it both ways!"

I was merely pointing out your hypocrisy when you started attacking me again (and yet I thought I was doing this?) on the fake polls because...you are losing in them too. You were using a blatant double standard. I was hoping (apparently quite stupidly) that the fact that you are losing the primary despite your strong starting position would have at least taught you to choose more coherent and relevant lines of attack than this. Sad!
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #196 on: February 07, 2022, 04:36:25 PM »

I was merely pointing out your hypocrisy when you started attacking me again (and yet I thought I was doing this?) on the fake polls because...you are losing in them too. You were using a blatant double standard. I was hoping (apparently quite stupidly) that the fact that you are losing the primary despite your strong starting position would have at least taught you to choose more coherent and relevant lines of attack than this. Sad!

Rep. Cooper: "I do not question these polls and do not think I am the perfect candidate either. Of course I'm doing worse than the Democrats in these polls - but by narrow margins, and by margins within the Margin of Error. You, in contrast, are losing by very wide margins (much more than the margin of error) and if the polls are absolutely any indicator, it's clear that while I'm not doing great against the Democrats, I'm doing much better than you are and that you would get swamped against any of them, with the sole exception of Yuri Testikov (and even he might beat you, given you lead him by a mere 1 point). I've made my position clear - while these polls are imperfect, they by and large paint a picture of which way the people of Oregon's 6th district are leaning. My question remains - do you? Or do you think these polls are fraudulent (which I'd imagine you do, since you've told your supporters multiple times to 'ignore them' and said they're 'fake polls,' among other such comments)? You need to pick a lane on this - I've picked mine."
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #197 on: February 07, 2022, 04:46:28 PM »

COOPER TO RUN BELOW AD IN THE PORTLAND MEDIA MARKET (-2 points):

"Doyle Brooks says he's electable. But the polls say otherwise. He is losing by 8 points against Thomas Ryder, the likely Democratic candidate, and is losing by 5 points against the runner-up Christine Jang. In fact, if we look further, we can see that he is beating just one candidate: the anarchist, communist radical, Yuri Testikov - and by just one point, well within the margin of error, unlike the two polls where he's losing. So it's clear Doyle Brooks is unelectable. The only one who doubts this...is Doyle Brooks himself. He's called on his supporter to ignore the polls, he's called them 'fake polls,' and made to trick us. No - he's the one trying to trick us - to trick you, the Republicans of Oregon's 6th, to help him win the nomination and lose to any liberal Democrat in the general election. Because even though he calls the polls fake, in the very next breath, he cites them as evidence that other Republicans (who outperform him vastly) are weak. So, who will the people of Oregon's 6th trust? A known flip-flopper, or the polls? This is an important choice, because if the flip-flopper wins the nomination, the anarchist wins the general."

COOPER CAMPAIGN NOW SELLING CAMPAIGN MATERIAL (mainly bumper stickers, but also T-shirts and campaign buttons) WITH CATCHPHRASES: "If the flip-flopper wins the nomination, the anarchist wins the general" & "If the liar wins the nomination, the anarchist wins the general".
RGM2609
« Reply #198 on: February 07, 2022, 05:18:51 PM »

Rep. Cooper: "I do not question these polls and do not think I am the perfect candidate either. Of course I'm doing worse than the Democrats in these polls - but by narrow margins, and by margins within the Margin of Error. You, in contrast, are losing by very wide margins (much more than the margin of error) and if the polls are absolutely any indicator, it's clear that while I'm not doing great against the Democrats, I'm doing much better than you are and that you would get swamped against any of them, with the sole exception of Yuri Testikov (and even he might beat you, given you lead him by a mere 1 point). I've made my position clear - while these polls are imperfect, they by and large paint a picture of which way the people of Oregon's 6th district are leaning. My question remains - do you? Or do you think these polls are fraudulent (which I'd imagine you do, since you've told your supporters multiple times to 'ignore them' and said they're 'fake polls,' among other such comments)? You need to pick a lane on this - I've picked mine."

As I've said, they are fake. You are the only one seemingly confused and I doubt you will ever figure this simple thing out.
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #199 on: February 07, 2022, 05:36:48 PM »

As I've said, they are fake. You are the only one seemingly confused and I doubt you will ever figure this simple thing out.

Rep. Cooper: "That's very convenient. I'd imagine any poll unfavourable to you is fake; any poll favourable to you is not fake."
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies