Flip the 6th (gameplay thread)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 08:17:00 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games (Moderator: Dereich)
  Flip the 6th (gameplay thread)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9
Author Topic: Flip the 6th (gameplay thread)  (Read 8017 times)
RGM2609
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #150 on: January 08, 2022, 09:13:59 AM »

Doyle Brooks @DoyleBrooksForCongress

On January 25th I will be organizing a protest in Salem against the tyrannical Governor of Oregon and her insane policies regarding COVID! The people of Oregon deserve their lives back! I invite all patriots to attend! NO MORE MANDATES NOW!
RGM2609
« Reply #151 on: January 08, 2022, 09:19:40 AM »

Doyle Brooks ad running in the Portland media market

Narrator - Doyle Brooks has been consistently fighting for conservative values since the 1990s. He is the only candidate in the field to have fought the fake news media and their lies with the truth. He is an outsider, who will not be bound to donors and corporations, who has not failed in his previous job, who will bring a new perspective to Washington. He will fight CRT and mandates and will back lowering taxes and creating American jobs. He is endorsed by President Donald Trump and will back his agenda in Congress. Doyle Brooks - a real conservative for Congress.

Doyle Brooks - I am Doyle Brooks, and I approve this message.
RGM2609
« Reply #152 on: January 08, 2022, 09:26:41 AM »

Doyle Brooks ad running in the Portland media market

Narrator - All candidates say they oppose tyrannical mask mandates and anti-COVID restrictions, but there is only one willing to fight to give people their lives back. That is Doyle Brooks. While others were twiddling their thumbs in various offices, Doyle has consistently fought against tyranny. If you are a like-minded patriot willing to stand up for freedom, join our protest in Salem on January 25th against Kate Brown and her insane policies. End all mandates now! Doyle Brooks - a real conservative for Congress.

Doyle Brooks - I am Doyle Brooks, and I approve this message.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #153 on: January 08, 2022, 12:38:19 PM »

On January 25th I will be organizing a protest in Salem against the tyrannical Governor of Oregon and her insane policies regarding COVID! The people of Oregon deserve their lives back! I invite all patriots to attend! NO MORE MANDATES NOW!
Dale Scott @DaleForOregon

I plan on attending this protest, to peacefully demonstrate against the hysterical and hypocritical COVID policies of Gov. Kate Brown
RGM2609
« Reply #154 on: January 08, 2022, 01:13:31 PM »

I welcome the decision of @DaleForOregon to attend the anti-mandates protest. Republicans must put aside their differences in face of tyranny!
Kuumo

P P
« Reply #155 on: January 08, 2022, 06:08:56 PM »

January 2022 Schedule

January 1st-3rd: Celebrate the New Year with family in Salem.
January 4th: Zoom call with Senator Ron Wyden to discuss environmental policy in Congress.
January 5th: Phonebank with supporters in Keizer.

@ChristineJang

Why Nicholas Kristof decided to run for governor is beyond me. He hasn't lived in Oregon in years and just now wants to come back? He could've at least looked into the eligibility requirements.

January 6th, 2022

January 7th: Meet with Senator Deb Patterson in Salem.
January 8th: Rally and meet-and-greet in Salem.

Quote from: Christine Jang, Salem event, January 8th, 2021
Let's not forget that overturning Roe v. Wade would have a disproportionate impact on women in need. The women who most need access to reproductive care are lacking in other options; they may be living in poverty, homeless, underaged, trapped in abusive households, or victims of sexual assault. I would fight to protect reproductive rights in Congress and keep Oregon a haven for the equal opportunity of women in society.

@ChristineJang

I am proud to endorse Tina Kotek for governor. As Speaker of the Oregon House, she has led our state forward on increasing the minimum wage, expanding healthcare access, improving our public schools, and addressing climate change. I am confident she will serve well as our next governor!

[endorsement video]

January 10th, 2022

January 10th-11th: Voter registration drive in Salem.
January 13th: Meet with State Senator Peter Courtney in Salem.
January 14th: Town hall in Lebanon.
January 15th: Fundraising dinner in Corvallis.
January 17th-21st: Attend to field scientist duties.
January 23rd: Rally and meet-and-greet in Newport.
January 26th: Meet with Oregon AFL-CIO leaders in Salem, discuss workplace protection issues.
January 27th-28th: Voter registration drive in Woodburn.
January 29th: Phonebank with supporters in Salem.
January 31st: Canvas with campaign volunteers in Albany.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #156 on: January 08, 2022, 06:52:23 PM »

@ComRyder: Actual tyranny looks like encouraging people to overturn a free and fair election and threatening to hang the VP, as Trump supporters attempted to do on January 6 2021. Only a handful of Republicans have denounced that attack on our democracy. Still waiting on the others.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #157 on: January 08, 2022, 10:06:56 PM »

@DaleForOregon on Twitter

Left-wing politicians are forcing masks on Oregonians of all walks of life, yet they lack the respect for those they serve to follow their own rules
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #158 on: January 08, 2022, 10:40:56 PM »

Left-wing politicians are forcing masks on Oregonians of all walks of life, yet they lack the respect for those they serve to follow their own rules

@ComRyder Sorry? I wear a mask as a matter of routine, have been double vaccinated and will be getting my booster shot as soon as I can.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #159 on: January 08, 2022, 10:42:53 PM »

@ComRyder Sorry? I wear a mask as a matter of routine, have been double vaccinated and will be getting my booster shot as soon as I can.
@DaleForOregon replied to @ComRyder

I wasn't referring to you specifically
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #160 on: January 08, 2022, 10:58:52 PM »

(edited my earlier schedule for a special announcement)

January 30

@ComRyder: Ten years ago, I asked Freya to marry me, and she said yes (to my everlasting shock). Now we have a son and daughter and spend whatever free time we have as a family. Here's to another ten years of marriage!
If my soul was made of stone
discovolante
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.13, S: -5.57

« Reply #161 on: January 09, 2022, 12:03:40 AM »

Janurary 8, 2022 (Saturday): Democratic candidate Yuri Testikov delivers an address in downtown Newport regarding his candidacy.

"I have sought the advice of some of the Sixth District's most notable politicians regarding my candidacy and they had two words for me: 'drop dead'. In my attempt to legitimize my candidacy in the eyes of Oregonians, show that I'm a politician who can deliver in Washington as well as a firebrand insurgent who can assemble a broad coalition of supporters, I only came once more to know the fundamental rot of the political establishment and their hostility to real change.

"A lesser man would've suspended his campaign after seeing all the pundits rake me over the coals for this, but I am not a lesser man. I have seen the grave need for true environmental, social, and economic justice in this country, and I will soldier on in my campaign to represent this district unfettered by the petty grievances of the political establishment. Over the next few months, I will devote myself to spreading my message all on my own, without any cronies seeking to advance moneyed interests in my name: a message of hope, that we can reclaim the future from greenhouse gases, open-pit mines, banks, and shareholders. A victory will be hard-fought, but it will be cathartic. Oregon is a vibrant and forward-thinking state, and I represent the concerns and values of a people who have grown tired of collapse, tired of big-tech utopianism trying to steal nature from us, tired of the coal and oil stooges in Washington who refuse to take action on the most pressing quandaries of our day.

"In my years in this state I have become the friend of so many grassroots organizations in this state, and it is on their strengths that I rest. Together, without the aid of a political establishment that has mocked and stepped on us, we can fight for something greater than our lot. I am proud to announce that my campaign is not over."

Testikov will appear at similar rallies in Corvallis, Salem, and Albany later in the month.
RGM2609
« Reply #162 on: January 09, 2022, 03:27:51 AM »

@ComRyder Do you support or oppose Kate Brown's tyrannical indoor mask mandate?
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #163 on: January 09, 2022, 08:23:15 AM »

@ComRyder: I tend to avoid arguments with conspiracy theorists who support wannabee authoritarians
RGM2609
« Reply #164 on: January 09, 2022, 08:26:03 AM »

@ComRyder: I tend to avoid arguments with conspiracy theorists who support wannabee authoritarians

@ComRyder What authoritarians? I do not support Biden and Brown. Anyway, what this sad attempt at dodging means is - I am ashamed of my actual answer. Pathetic.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #165 on: January 09, 2022, 09:34:09 AM »

@ComRyder What authoritarians? I do not support Biden and Brown. Anyway, what this sad attempt at dodging means is - I am ashamed of my actual answer. Pathetic.

@ComRyder: The cries of a conspiracy theorist who supports a man who attempted to overturn an election via mob.
RGM2609
« Reply #166 on: January 09, 2022, 11:58:51 AM »

@ComRyder: The cries of a conspiracy theorist who supports a man who attempted to overturn an election via mob.

Yeah, yeah, whatever. Do you support indoor mask mandates or not?
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #167 on: January 09, 2022, 04:39:34 PM »

@ComRyder: I support any measure to prevent someone getting this virus that 800,000 Americans have died from. Republicans on the other hand seem just not to care about that.
RGM2609
« Reply #168 on: January 09, 2022, 04:48:26 PM »

@ComRyder: I support any measure to prevent someone getting this virus that 800,000 Americans have died from. Republicans on the other hand seem just not to care about that.

"ANY" measure?! All I can say to Benton County residents is: beware. The people deserve their lives back! This is the type of hysterical thinking that I invite you to protest against in Salem on the 25th. NO MORE MANDATES NOW!
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #169 on: January 09, 2022, 04:52:28 PM »

"ANY" measure?! All I can say to Benton County residents is: beware. The people deserve their lives back! This is the type of hysterical thinking that I invite you to protest against in Salem on the 25th. NO MORE MANDATES NOW!

@ComRyder: The Commission has removed outdoor mask mandates within the county, in line with the agreed science. I have stated that omicron is a milder variant. We know that it is more transmissible, and that it still can cause deaths and hospital overruns, and that it is more likely to spread indoors. I understand that shouting from the sidelines is what you do, but you're running for office now. Act like an adult.
RGM2609
« Reply #170 on: January 09, 2022, 05:03:27 PM »

@ComRyder: The Commission has removed outdoor mask mandates within the county, in line with the agreed science. I have stated that omicron is a milder variant. We know that it is more transmissible, and that it still can cause deaths and hospital overruns, and that it is more likely to spread indoors. I understand that shouting from the sidelines is what you do, but you're running for office now. Act like an adult.

Well, any measure means...well, any measure. It is honestly frightening to see that even a year after a vaccine was developed there are still mask mandates, and even worse, people who support such policies. The left wing hysteria has reached its peak, I suppose.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #171 on: January 09, 2022, 05:06:13 PM »

Well, any measure means...well, any measure. It is honestly frightening to see that even a year after a vaccine was developed there are still mask mandates, and even worse, people who support such policies. The left wing hysteria has reached its peak, I suppose.

@ComRyder: They wouldn't be necessary if your network and others like it didn't push anti-vaccine hysteria.
RGM2609
« Reply #172 on: January 09, 2022, 05:22:59 PM »

@ComRyder: They wouldn't be necessary if your network and others like it didn't push anti-vaccine hysteria.

They aren't necessary in the current situation either. There is no reason for this left wing tyranny, none.
GoTfan
GoTfan21
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #173 on: January 09, 2022, 05:31:23 PM »

They aren't necessary in the current situation either. There is no reason for this left wing tyranny, none.

@ComRyder: I'd like your scientific basis for that. Omicron is causing breakthrough infections, which is why i'm lined up for my booster shot. We also know that it spreads more easily than Delta and particularly indoors.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #174 on: January 10, 2022, 01:18:01 PM »

Dale Scott releases January schedule

January 3: Rally in Keizer
January 4: Court the endorsement of Phil Knight through talking about economic policy, namely Scott's support of tax cuts
January 5: Rally in Salem
January 6: Rally in Hayesville
January 7: Rally in Monmouth
January 8: Rally in Independence
January 9: Rally in Dallas
January 10: Travel back to Silverton to celebrate my wife's birthday
January 12: Rally in Newport
January 13: Rally in Lincoln City
January 15: Rallies in Salem and Keizer
January 16: Fly to Atlanta
January 17: Visit the MLK Childhood Home and the Ebeneezer Baptist Church
January 18: Fly back to Salem
January 19: Rally in Salem
January 20: Rally in Keizer
January 21: Court the endorsement of TPUSA by talking about the ridiculous mandates college students are subjected to on a daily basis
January 22: Rally in Dallas
January 23: Rally in Albany
January 24: Rally in Salem
January 25: Attend anti-mandate protest in Salem with Doyle Brooks
January 26: Rally in Keizer
January 27: Rally in Corvallis
January 28: Rally in Lebanon
January 29: Rally in Sweet Home
January 30: Rally in Millersburg
January 31: Rally in Jefferson

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9  
« previous next »