Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 03:36:28 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket  (Read 8793 times)
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« on: November 11, 2021, 06:51:56 PM »

I'd be interested in running for elected office under this banner
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2021, 08:01:35 PM »

I'd be interested in running for elected office under this banner
There is a Lincoln General Court by-election that you can run for.
Thank you
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 09:45:25 PM »

I am running for Lincoln General Court
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2021, 07:35:32 PM »

Endorsed! We will Make Atlasia Great Again!
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2021, 05:12:21 PM »

Based
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2021, 04:58:46 PM »

Platform:

1) As president, I will drain the swamp and make Atlasia great again.  We will rid this nation of corruption and make sure our elections are free and fair for all.  Incidents like the June 2021 election debacle will not happen again with better voting laws.  We are a nation with great potential.

2) As president, I will repeal SB-105-02 and seek to ban COVID-19 related restrictions including any remaining mask laws and vaccination mandates for all regions of our great country.  We need to accept that this illness is endemic worldwide and that past restrictions have not worked.

3) As president, I will be an advocate for the rights of the unborn.  I will work with fellow conservative colleagues in the Senate and seek to end second trimester abortion.

4) As president, I will defend Atlasians of all backgrounds from tax increases and predatory behavior from giant corporations and leftist governments.  We will cut income taxes for working class citizens and do more to keep the elite out of private citizen’s affairs.

5) As president, I will support our troops and do everything in my power to end unnecessary conflicts over seas.  We don’t need to send people off to certain death, fighting in Korea or China or elsewhere.  Atlasian interests come first, not those of backwards countries many of us can't locate on a map.

On the issues:

- I stand opposed to Wulfricism and other secessionist movements, and believe we can work together, regardless of political affiliation, to get things done.  I believe we can make Atlasia great again and the preservation of the union is of utmost importance.

- I am opposed to SB-105-07.  Climate change is a natural process that occurs regardless of human intervention or activity.  We cannot throw money at this problem and expect things to change, especially without cooperation from China and other large countries.

- I do not support federalism.  We need some form of intervention and power at the federal level to introduce meaningful policy change.  Supporting conservativism but believing that state level governments should have total control does little for those living under Labor rule.

- I support the legalization of marijuana and the decriminalization of drug addiction.  We need to do more to punish drug dealers and cartels, often funded by elite interests, and less to punish people who are victims of society at large.  

- I will not challenge existing laws on gay marriage.  It is a settled issue.  I believe in equality for all Atlasians, regardless of sexuality, race, gender, or religion.  A lot of these wedge issues are promoted by the fake news media in order to divide us.  A strong Atlasia is a united one.
Mostly based

I'd prioritize different issues (immigration, trade, and guns)
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2021, 07:32:24 PM »

I'm seriously considering running against Tack50 for Lincoln Senator
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2022, 06:21:55 PM »

I don't agree with my honorable colleague in the Senate on everything but I believe his presidency, if he is elected, will be a step in the right direction for Atlasia and I think he has only good intentions for our great country. I am hereby endorsing DabbingSanta for President and pledging to his candidacy my first preference in the February 2022 presidential election, regardless of whether or not my party runs a candidate of our own.
Appreciate the endorsement!
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2022, 06:22:57 PM »

What is your opinion of the trucker protests in Canada?
I support them. They are being persecuted for standing up for their freedoms.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2022, 05:08:47 PM »

I think we should start planning our convention
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2022, 09:39:10 PM »

I agree, but given how there’s only four party members atm it might not be too eventful.  Maybe after the election?

I think the bigger question is if we get the Federalist Party endorsement.  That will be huge and will propel us to victory.
I'd say the first order of business would be selecting a city. I'd personally pick Jacksonville, Florida, due to its lack of mandates
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2022, 06:13:26 PM »

Yes. We take all kinds, as long as they want what they believe to be best for Atlasia.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2022, 07:25:14 PM »

Please get out and vote to Make Atlasia Great Again!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies