Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:37:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket  (Read 8846 times)
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« on: November 21, 2021, 09:09:47 AM »

I will step in to say that from a purely strategic perspective I think this running mate selection is probably the first major misstep you’ve made. At the moment your biggest weakness is that you’re completely unknown on the forum; mostly just active on discord and haven’t really done anything even on this board before this; thus it’s harder for people to take you as a serious actor. I will credit you for working to break this perception with sustained activity on the board since you founded this party.

However an ideal choice for both the running mate here and also for a general partner in running this party would ideally be someone who has a lot of credibility to on-forum conservatives and is seen as at least a semi-serious forum user. Instead this pick does the opposite. I’d think again about this if I were you.

Anyway, I look forward to seeing where you’re able to take this.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2021, 01:09:17 PM »

Very curious as to why this party does apparently not have an at-Large senate candidacy? It only requires winning one of nine seats in STV which should be doable if you really have the strength that will be needed for this to stick. Actually quite curious as to why you don’t run yourself; it gives you a more prominent springboard if you are indeed planning a presidential run.
Sestak
jk2020
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2021, 06:02:59 PM »

I mean he technically was ‘standing up to election integrity’, yes.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies