Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:24:52 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Author Topic: Patriot Party: DabbingSanta/GregTheGreat ticket  (Read 8850 times)
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2021, 08:01:35 PM »

I'd be interested in running for elected office under this banner
There is a Lincoln General Court by-election that you can run for.
Thank you
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #26 on: November 12, 2021, 08:54:39 AM »

I'd be interested in running for elected office under this banner

For sure, we'd love to have you.  Welcome! Smiley 
West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #27 on: November 12, 2021, 09:09:14 AM »
« Edited: November 12, 2021, 09:13:03 AM by West_Midlander »

Just saying that the Federalist Party is not monolithic in being anti-Trump or pro-Trump, instead working to welcome all conservatives and moderates (who wish to be a part of the party).

Just because our good party chairman is against Trump doesn't mean anything. LT who is our party's vice chair (to my knowledge) voted for Trump and this is Atlasia after all so Trump shouldn't be encouraging or dissuading support for our party.

EDIT: I wanted to add that I like and respect many of the people now a part of the Patriot Party (including Dabbing Santa ofc) so if the Patriot Party continues to grow/exist our two parties should work as closely as possible as equals instead of competing. RCV helps us in this aim, thankfully.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2021, 11:03:35 AM »

EDIT: I wanted to add that I like and respect many of the people now a part of the Patriot Party (including Dabbing Santa ofc) so if the Patriot Party continues to grow/exist our two parties should work as closely as possible as equals instead of competing. RCV helps us in this aim, thankfully.

I agree with this.  I don't want to be a spoiler candidate, my goal is to boost conservative turnout and get people interested in Atlasia politics again.  RCV can definitely be used to our benefit here. 
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #29 on: November 14, 2021, 06:10:25 PM »
« Edited: January 14, 2022, 12:44:27 PM by Dabbing Santa »

The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2021, 06:16:36 PM »

You cannot use executive orders to repeal laws.

West_Midlander
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.19, S: 1.22

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2021, 06:52:03 PM »

I don't support national mandates but those who say "my body my choice" when it comes to COVID-19 regulations and those who oppose a national mandate as "tyrannical" are doing the same when they ban wearing masks in schools or ban all COVID regulations at the federal or state level.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2021, 09:25:45 AM »
« Edited: January 14, 2022, 12:44:46 PM by Dabbing Santa »

Dr. MB
MB
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Libyan Arab Jamahiriya

« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2021, 01:01:23 PM »

I don’t believe there is any current mask requirement in Atlasia. I know the mask mandate act got repealed a few months ago and I don’t think any new one has been implemented.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2021, 01:32:08 PM »

I don't support national mandates but those who say "my body my choice" when it comes to COVID-19 regulations and those who oppose a national mandate as "tyrannical" are doing the same when they ban wearing masks in schools or ban all COVID regulations at the federal or state level.

^^^ This

You cannot decry mandates on the one hand and then turn around and issue mandates yourself. Either you are against government tyranny or you are for it. Just because it does what you want it to do, instead of what Labor wants doesn't change the fact that you are using the iron boot of the government to enforce your will on the people, the iron boot of the federal government on the regions and the iron boot of the executive over the other branches of the federal government.

North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2021, 01:33:21 PM »

The Centralist Right Rises Again!

Colin Wixted would be proud.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2021, 01:34:52 PM »

> Condemns Federalist support for neoliberals
> Celebrates the victory of a Neoliberal
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2021, 02:40:02 PM »

I think it's a long-accepted tradition, just generally speaking, that executive orders should be used sparingly. For a time I considered an executive order granting licensed hunters the right to weapons prohibited by the AWB, but that would also be a massive reach from the executive branch and I'm not confident enough in that move's constitutionality to do it. Even though I maintain my opposition to the AWB.

This is one of many things fantasy government gets right over real government: a common understanding of the separation of powers and a limit on executive power, which has grown substantially over the last 20 years OTL.
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #38 on: November 15, 2021, 02:44:21 PM »

> "communist"
> "S019"

ahahahahahahahaha
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #39 on: November 15, 2021, 02:46:47 PM »

You cannot use executive orders to repeal laws.

Perhaps he will recommend passage of an enabling act to give himself this power.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2021, 11:20:25 AM »

November 17th, 2021 in Kenosha, Wisconsin

Quote from: DabbingSanta
Good morning fellow patriots.  Today is a great day.  Today, we are two weeks into a campaign everyone said would be impossible, and we are three months from the most important election in our great nation’s history.  We have establishment candidates of both major parties spreading lies and misinformation about the Patriot agenda, targeting new members of my party with fake news and propaganda.  Let me clear up everything and tell you the truth, like I always do.  I am the only candidate who is going to bring real change to this country.  Eight terms of Labor rule have failed us.  Eight terms of weak opposition have failed us.  Neither party is the answer for our lack of representation in Nyman – they are the problem.  We need peace in the streets, an end to this social justice madness, and a full return to normal.  I will not delve into the attacks these candidates are saying about me, but let the record be known that if you have my back I have yours.  I know my support is way higher than what the fake news media is saying.  Believe me, I think we have a shot in February, at least a shot at changing things.  And if by some miracle I do win, things are going to change around here to the likes no one has ever seen before. Together, we’re going to drain the swamp and make Atlasia great again. Thank you, and may Dave bless Atlasia.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2021, 12:16:46 PM »

We have establishment candidates of both major parties spreading lies and misinformation about the Patriot agenda, targeting new members of my party with fake news and propaganda.  Let me clear up everything and tell you the truth, like I always do.

The projection here is off the charts.

On the subject of Lying:
You claimed exclusive credit for a victory that people in at least two other parties helped to bring about, not to mention the candidate in question.

On Hypocrisy
You backed and supported a candidate under the exact same model as that which you condemned the Federalists for doing.

You want to go beyond just removing federal mandates and want to mandate what the regions do through executive tyranny. I faced down the radical left and the centralists at least six different times in defense of the regions and won each time.

Centralism
You advocated a top down mandate on the regions of this country, which sends shivers down the spine of members of the Regionalist/Federalist movement (which has been the back bone of conservatism in Atlasia since 2008).

Executive Tyranny
You advocated an act of executive overreach in violation of the constitution and the legislative powers, which sends shivers down the spine of conservatives who remember the days of "Turno Pacific" when centralists and radical Laborites hijacked a region and "Bloody July", when the Department of Justice abused its powers to aid a communist rebellion among other things.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2021, 12:35:19 PM »

He helped elect a social Democrat who's probably to the left of S019.

Hilarious own goal.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #43 on: November 17, 2021, 02:03:56 PM »

He helped elect a social Democrat who's probably to the left of S019.

Hilarious own goal.

There was hidden joke there hence why I capitalized in the second line and not the first to emphasize one was a name and the other an ideology. I was going to also put it in scare quotes as well but I forgot them since I was in a hurry before work.
Former President tack50
tack50
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Spain

« Reply #44 on: November 17, 2021, 02:14:10 PM »

Ah, I still remember when the C in SNJC stood for "Conservative". I see all the Suburban New Jersey Communist memes ended up being true after all!
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #45 on: November 17, 2021, 04:00:00 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2021, 04:16:58 PM by President Scott☀️ »

The streets are peaceful. What "social justice madness"? All three regions and the federal government have passed police reform and that is why people like George Floyd and Jacob Blake are both alive and well, and because we acted to solve problems early on, both the police-civilian relationship as well as COVID cases are a remarkable improvement over OTL unless the GM decides otherwise. And although we're currently awaiting a news dump (mostly for FoPo stuff), there's nothing yet to suggest that Atlasia is headed for a negative turn on either those things.

Also, not that I would ever expect either of our justices to sign off on a president repealing laws with executive orders, but what you are advocating for is tyranny and lawlessness. And that will backfire when the next person takes office and chooses to unilaterally change or repeal other laws to suit their own whims. Maybe an executive repeal of free expression or the right to own all firearms is next on the chopping block?

Chaos does generate activity I suppose. Just keep in mind that Trumpism and Trump-like behavior will not help the right win any elections and refusing, as a new player, to learn how the game works doesn't earn you any friends or supporters. If your sole reason for being here is to cosplay as Trump, well knock yourself out I guess.

I would consider listening to Yankee, though. He's seen this movie before.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #46 on: November 17, 2021, 04:46:02 PM »

Chaos generates a short term bump in activity followed by a prolonged tail of misery, inactivity and despair.
DabbingSanta
United States
P P P
« Reply #47 on: November 17, 2021, 05:03:24 PM »

The streets are peaceful. What "social justice madness"?

The communist party got 17% of the vote in the October elections.  Anarchist groups and secessionists like Wulfric wish to disrupt the nation's social order, regardless of your acknowledgement.  

Also, not that I would ever expect either of our justices to sign off on a president repealing laws with executive orders, but what you are advocating for is tyranny and lawlessness.

I would argue that passing a national vaccine mandate is tyranny.  What's worse is that everyone supports it.  How I repeal the mandate when I win bigly is up for debate, but if an executive order is determined to be unconstitutional, I will seek other legal ways to get it done.

Chaos does generate activity I suppose. Just keep in mind that Trumpism and Trump-like behavior will not help the right win any elections and refusing, as a new player, to learn how the game works doesn't earn you any friends or supporters.

I'm not here to make friends with the establishment.  The voters are largely not engaged with what's happening anyway, so it all comes down to first appearances and turnout drives.  I know my chances of winning outright are near zero, but I feel my candidacy can boost turnout and help conservative causes win, as what happened this week when Utah Neolib defeated S019.  Remember, federalists endorsed Utah Neolib before Greg came along, who I might add was inspired to run by my amazing new party.

I would consider listening to Yankee, though. He's seen this movie before.

no
fhtagn
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

« Reply #48 on: November 17, 2021, 05:10:22 PM »

Chaos generates a short term bump in activity followed by a prolonged tail of misery, inactivity and despair.

That awkward moment when I've been the source of much chaos in Yankee's Atlasia life over the last 2ish years Tongue

at least it's not me this time?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2021, 05:16:49 PM »
« Edited: November 17, 2021, 05:43:06 PM by Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee »

The streets are peaceful. What "social justice madness"?

The communist party got 17% of the vote in the October elections.  Anarchist groups and secessionists like Wulfric wish to disrupt the nation's social order, regardless of your acknowledgement.

Yes, the radicals and centralists always come back to threaten the peace and stability of the region. The question is do you understand the formula to stop them and have the experience dealing with them to do so, or do you unwittingly play into their hands by legitimizing many of the tactics historically employed that group?

Also, not that I would ever expect either of our justices to sign off on a president repealing laws with executive orders, but what you are advocating for is tyranny and lawlessness.

I would argue that passing a national vaccine mandate is tyranny.  What's worse is that everyone supports it.  How I repeal the mandate when I win bigly is up for debate, but if an executive order is determined to be unconstitutional, I will seek other legal ways to get it done.

WTF are you smokin?
Vote on Final Senate Passage of the Immunization Act of 2021:

Aye (11): S019, Scott, Kuumo, Western Democrat, KoopaDaQuick, Weatherboy, FalterinArc, OBD, tack50, Pericles, discovolante
Nay (7): AGA, Old School Republican, Spark, DeadPrez, Muad'dib, Joseph Cao, North Carolina Yankee
Abstain (0)

Also lol on "whether or not I become dictator is up for debate".

Chaos does generate activity I suppose. Just keep in mind that Trumpism and Trump-like behavior will not help the right win any elections and refusing, as a new player, to learn how the game works doesn't earn you any friends or supporters.

I'm not here to make friends with the establishment.  The voters are largely not engaged with what's happening anyway, so it all comes down to first appearances and turnout drives.  I know my chances of winning outright are near zero, but I feel my candidacy can boost turnout and help conservative causes win, as what happened this week when Utah Neolib defeated S019.  Remember, federalists endorsed Utah Neolib before Greg came along, who I might add was inspired to run by my amazing new party.

You didn't give a crap about my justifications for support Cao, who is at least right of center, but you can obfuscate voting for a social Democrat after condemning us over Cao and you celebrating said Soc Dem's victory? And no "Feds supported him first" isn't going to cut it BECAUSE YOU were the one who objected to us endorsing non conservatives. You won't escape the hypocrisy charge on this.

You cannot at the same time you object to endorsing anti-Labor left on principle, celebrate the victory of anti-labor left.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXIjE_gDw94
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies