Office of WD (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:48:21 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Office of WD (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Office of WD  (Read 1905 times)
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« on: January 09, 2022, 07:58:19 PM »

Election as PPT

Today, I had the honor of being elected by my colleagues in the Senate to server as President Pro Tempore. I assume this office with the utmost commitment to speedy, effective, and non-partisan administration of the chamber’s business. As PPT, I have issues two orders: One to appoint Senator Cao as Deputy PPT; Senator Cao has done an exemplary job as PPT in these past few weeks and I cannot think of a better person for the role.

Order of the President Pro-Tempore
To provide for consistent administration of the Senate and compliance with the rules of the chamber

I hereby appoint Senator Joseph Cao Deputy President Pro-Tempore of the Senate.

For the second order, I have established the position of Leader of the Opposition in the Senate. This role, I believe, will be important for uplifting and amplifying the voice of the legislative minority. It would also be my hope, that going forward it becomes a tradition and custom for a member of the minority to be named Opposition Leader. I believe that Senator Spark will be an excellent candidate for this role.

Order of the President Pro-Tempore
To provide for consistent administration of the Senate and compliance with the rules of the chamber

I hereby establish the office of Leader of the Opposition of the Senate of the Republic and appoint Senator Spark

Congratulations Mr. PPT. On behalf of the Republic, I look forward to serving.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies