Re MO: Bennett, Petts and Blumenthal: McCaskill(D) up-dscc internal
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:14:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2006 Elections
  2006 Senatorial Election Polls
  Re MO: Bennett, Petts and Blumenthal: McCaskill(D) up-dscc internal
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re MO: Bennett, Petts and Blumenthal: McCaskill(D) up-dscc internal  (Read 1005 times)
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 13, 2006, 11:28:39 AM »
« edited: October 13, 2006, 12:06:56 PM by Quincy »

New Poll: Missouri Senator by Bennett, Petts and Blumenthal on 2006-10-11

Summary: D: 48%, R: 43%, U: 0%

Poll Source URL: Full Poll Details

Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2006, 11:33:01 AM »

Another contradictory poll, this race is a definition of a tossup.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2006, 11:52:35 AM »

Your link does not talk about any such poll.

Second, it would help if you note that this is a DSCC-sponsored poll.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 12:04:03 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2006, 12:18:38 PM by Quincy »

I fixed it. I think this is right where the race is at 5 pt McCaskill lead, Rasmussen understated it and Survey USA overstated it.
Deano963

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 01:49:24 PM »

While it is debatable which polls are outliers and which are more accurate as to where this race stands, has anyone else noticed that the NRSC has not released any of its own internals on this race? That ususally means their own internals are not good and/or show them behind.

The absense of an internal poll from the repub side is a better reason for optimism IMO than any Indy or Dem poll showing McCaskill ahead.
Sam Spade
SamSpade
Atlas Star

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2006, 02:14:21 PM »

While it is debatable which polls are outliers and which are more accurate as to where this race stands, has anyone else noticed that the NRSC has not released any of its own internals on this race? That ususally means their own internals are not good and/or show them behind.

The absense of an internal poll from the repub side is a better reason for optimism IMO than any Indy or Dem poll showing McCaskill ahead.

Uh, I'm not going to even go into how bad your logic is here.  There are at least three important things I can bring up which would destroy your point, but I'll leave you to try and think them up.  After all, 'tis better to teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime than to give him a fish and feed him today.
Deano963

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2006, 04:13:26 PM »
« Edited: October 13, 2006, 04:16:59 PM by Deano963 »

There are at least three important things I can bring up which would destroy your point, but I'll leave you to try and think them up. 

OH GREAT AND WISE CONDESCENDING MASTER....

I beg of you.....please bestow upon my limited and puny mind the nuggets of your infinte wisdom and withdraw the black veil that covers my eyes so that I may see the light!!!
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2006, 01:36:41 AM »

Uh, I'm not going to even go into how bad your logic is here.  There are at least three important things I can bring up which would destroy your point, but I'll leave you to try and think them up.  After all, 'tis better to teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime than to give him a fish and feed him today.

You aren't teaching him anything unless you explain yourself.
HardRCafé
YaBB God
Italy
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2006, 06:34:54 PM »

Hard to teach someone with his fingers in his ears.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies