Trump should have won in '20 and COVID should have never happened.
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 04:42:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Trump should have won in '20 and COVID should have never happened.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: Trump should have won in '20 and COVID should have never happened.  (Read 1223 times)
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 27, 2021, 07:19:21 PM »

Joe is the first truly weak president I've seen in my lifetime.  I knew that going in too.  He wasn't good enough the first two times he ran and he was even older the third time.  He ran "the best campaign" only because the rest of that dopey field was HORRIBLE.

I'll never support the Gay Opposition Party, but they're going to convert a lot of people over to the Sith thanks to this nightmare of an administration.

Progressives need to start thinking if the Democratic Party is even worth supporting anymore.  It's so tied to weakness, to failure.  We weren't happy with Bubba.  Obama the Messiah disappointed us.  Jimmy Carter now looks good in comparison.

Meanwhile, the Republicans have chosen the worst policies in American history, and have in Trump an absolutely destructive and horrific nutjob of a man, but he's winning the long game... and all the left has done is react, without ever having any backbone.

When are we going to realize that these milquetoast moderates are not bringing the Fire?  Carter, Clinton, Obama, and Biden were all supposed to be the "safe" choices - and look what "safe" has gotten us - defeat, and defeat, and defeat, and defeat...

I don't want to hear any Blues on here talk about how Joe will make a stunning comeback in 2022, how COVID isn't going to last that much longer, or how 2024 will be a second term for Joe... it ain't happening.

Trump is the new Grover Cleveland and he will be the first President to win a second term after being defeated four years before - and two impeachments by Nancy Pelosi is actually going to make him look more Alpha, not less to his supporters, who are off the deep end now with Cheeto.

What a horrible mess.  This country has so much potential - all of the American people combined are among the world's brilliant, talented, and incredibly hard working - but our leaders are so god damn old and so awful in every single way.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 07:22:19 PM »

“Gay opposition party” is where I stopped taking you seriously
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2021, 07:23:47 PM »

In the war between the GOP and the Gays, I'm queer for Uncle Sam, not Cheeto.
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2021, 07:23:51 PM »

One thought.
Probably obvious.

I get what you're saying.
Sometimes you have to wonder, though.

Are we working toward a preordained future?

Should we be surprised when extraordinary things happen?
Or should we just expect the unexpected?
Can we all just agree, at least, one one thing?
Knowingly deceiving people is lame.
DrScholl
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -3.30

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2021, 07:24:21 PM »

Your inner monologue doesn't always need to be made into a thread. The only thing that I can give FreeRepublic credit for is how they've always titled rants and monologues as "Vanity".
progressive85
Junior Chimp
United States
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2021, 07:24:58 PM »

Your inner monologue doesn't always need to be made into a thread. The only thing that I can give FreeRepublic credit for is how they've always titled rants and monologues as "Vanity".

Then shut down the ing site because that's all this forum is are meaningless rants that a week later mean nothing.
Hammy
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2021, 08:48:29 PM »

Then shut down the ing site because that's all this forum is are meaningless rants that a week later mean nothing.

Only you and a few other people here think the USGD board is a place for off topic ranting that has nothing to do with specific current events.

emailking
Atlas Icon
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2021, 08:55:48 PM »

Why are you saying Covid should have never happened?
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2021, 08:56:00 PM »

Polls are less accurate than they used to be but most of the forum is still data analysis.
PSOL
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2021, 08:58:24 PM »

You are absolutely right.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2021, 09:03:07 PM »

No, Trump shouldn't have won, he is absolutely terrible and it's great that he is gone. However, it shouldn't be that controversial to say I'd rather have the Covid pandemic never happen even if that meant Trump got re-elected. Covid has been a tragic event for humanity, a random shock with very few upsides. Personally, even though I have been very lucky in New Zealand, I just want this pandemic to be over so I can see my family again and never worry about my life being disrupted with no warning.
H.E. VOLODYMYR ZELENKSYY
Alfred F. Jones
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2021, 09:26:02 PM »

A true 90s kid.
GeneralMacArthur
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2021, 09:26:13 PM »

Scarlet Johansson should've married me instead of Colin Jost.
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix
E: -6.84, S: -0.17

« Reply #13 on: October 27, 2021, 09:33:47 PM »

Kerry would of won had 911 never happened the Bin Laden tape hurt Edwards as a Veep candidate without any natl security expertise and Wes Clark was the perfect fit as a Gen

But Bob Schrum not Carville was running DNC, and told Gore to pick Lieberman instead of Bob Graham he was wrong both times, Obama picked Biden it worked but there wasn't any  Tara Reade

Trump ignored Covid, he acts like Covid isn't here and he didn't have 1 memorial

He said all CNN concentrate on is Covid at his super spreader rallies
Non Swing Voter
Junior Chimp

« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2021, 09:37:22 PM »

Gore would have won if not for a butterfly ballot in one county. 

Hillary would have won if not for Comey.

ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2021, 09:41:08 PM »

Why are you saying Covid should have never happened?

Yes. Please expand on this.
ProudModerate2
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2021, 09:44:21 PM »

Obama would not be considered "old" when he served.
What are you talking about?
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2021, 09:45:00 PM »

If Biden is so weak the FL poll that show him ahead of trump is accurate because Ryan has on his website he is tied at 37.6 with Josh Mandel this Midterm is not gonna be 1994/2010/2014 it's gonna be more like 2018 where we hold the H and Senate

Biden Approvals are a yr out from an Election

The IA poll that shows Trump has no bearing because IA has 3 percent Blk and no other Minority group other than Blk live there

Rs try to make IA as the bellwether just because Trump leads in the only swing state out there against Biden, 2024/ board is full of Trump landslides due to IA poll and Biden is leading Trump in FL
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

« Reply #18 on: October 27, 2021, 09:48:39 PM »

Bernie would be in his 2nd term if the DNC didn't rig the primary and actually got behind a Sanders administration.
gerritcole
goatofalltrades

« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2021, 10:02:19 PM »

Bernie would be in his 2nd term if the DNC didn't rig the primary and actually got behind a Sanders administration.

Donna Brazille rigged the count for Hillary, why didn’t Bernie bring up Benghazi or bismuth I don’t know
Amenhotep Bakari-Sellers
olawakandi
Atlas Institution
Jamaica
Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: October 27, 2021, 10:14:35 PM »

People love to think that Trump is the solution to our problems and he ran the Prez for his own selfishness not for the people

Don Jr met with Russia at Trump Towers to get Dirk on Hillary and got the 3OK emails by breaking into DNC

Even Reagan wasn t the solution to our problems if Kennedy would have been nominated he would have won WVA, GA, and Cali

We had Iran Contra and Gulf War with Saddam Hussein following his Prez
He started Green House gases too by Fracking way more than Carter
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2021, 12:56:56 AM »

I don't know how anybody sees Biden as a bad president. He has a super slim majority that is notoriously hard to manage. He's doing alright overall. Don't expect miracles in a dysfunctional political system.
Mr. Illini
liberty142
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -3.30

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2021, 07:37:03 AM »

Please stop egging them on
TiltsAreUnderrated
Junior Chimp

« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2021, 07:59:11 AM »

When are we going to realize that these milquetoast moderates are not bringing the Fire?

Probably not before they were given another chance to govern with a trifecta. If the Biden administration fails to do anything else, it could do significant damage the credibility of the Democratic establishment, which is a significant upside.

Better the Democrats win 2020 and lose to Trump again than win 2024 with someone like Biden and then lose to a more competent republican.
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2021, 09:01:20 AM »

Wut?! Mr. Trump had one of the most obnoxious tenures as prez, even before Covid came along. His admin was completely incompetent and scandal plagued from the start. By any objective measures, he should have lost in a Hoover-style landslide.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies