Remember this from 5 years ago?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:06:44 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2016 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Dereich)
  Remember this from 5 years ago?
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Remember this from 5 years ago?  (Read 822 times)
Santander
Atlas Star
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: 4.00, S: 2.61

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 21, 2021, 09:24:52 PM »

https://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president

We simulated a Nov. 8 election 10 million times using our state-by-state averages. In 9.8 million simulations, Hillary Clinton ended up with at least 270 electoral votes. Therefore, we say Clinton has a 98.0 percent chance of becoming president.

LOL. I love watching 2016 election night.
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 12:02:46 AM »

https://elections.huffingtonpost.com/2016/forecast/president

We simulated a Nov. 8 election 10 million times using our state-by-state averages. In 9.8 million simulations, Hillary Clinton ended up with at least 270 electoral votes. Therefore, we say Clinton has a 98.0 percent chance of becoming president.

LOL. I love watching 2016 election night.

You remind me of the Matt Damon character from the move "Rounders", where the dude keeps re-watching World Series of Poker Championships.....    LOL

However if was only you who happened to have a habit of re-watching and rewinding GE Night Coverage in an OCD style, I would say it was just you and not one of many insane inmates on the Atlas Asylum.   Smiley

Alas.... there are so many Atlas Hive Poster Geeks who enjoy doing this sort of thing as a hobby.    Wink

Remember watching the the movie "Rounders" way back in the early '00s, where I thought I might be able to semi-pro in the Poker Circuit, and he is not only reading the books (Bought a bunch of them pausing the movie frames), but also happens to have a complete collection of World Series of Poker Videos on VHS!!!!

Fine... Atlas Geek who appears want to savor the rerun of 2016 with the classic quote from the "Mad Russian" (John Malkovitch):

"PAY THAT MAN HIS MONEY"

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies