NJ GOV (Emerson) - Murphy + 6

<< < (8/8)

Progressive Pessimist:
Quote from: RussFeingoldWasRobbed on October 23, 2021, 08:14:12 AM

People are really getting tired of masks and distancing it seems. That's the only
way I can explain this

I made a lengthy post in the Schoen poll of the race, but I don't think the pandemic is not actually all that relevant in this race. Obviously, the anti-mask/anti-vax crowd is going to support Ciatarelli, yet off-year gubernatorial races in New Jersey always seem to end up being about taxes, to the GOP's benefit. But with polarization setting in, it may not necessarily win them the governorship anymore when a Democrat is in the White House

sguberman:
Why are people taking this poll so seriously here? you guys really believe Ciattarelli is going to win independents by 25 points?

Senator Incitatus:
Quote from: sguberman on October 24, 2021, 04:54:32 PM

Why are people taking this poll so seriously here? you guys really believe Ciattarelli is going to win independents by 25 points?

Christie won them by 30 in a race with a serious independent candidate running and Murphy only won them by four in a landslide. A Republican winning them by 25 (and losing) is not out of the question; it’s a very Democratic state and independents tend to be shy Republicans, particularly downstream from national politics.

Terry the Fat Shark:
BTW, with undecideds allocated, they had it Murphy + 4, so did really well here just like in VA

Vaccinated Russian Bear:
Emerson and Trafalgar both have an A rating on 538. They proved, they are fairly good pollsters yet again.

But red avatars are gonna cherrypick and be like hehe Memerson, hihi lol Decimals Trafalgar.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page