Florida bride arrested after lacing wedding food with marijuana
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 03:48:24 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Florida bride arrested after lacing wedding food with marijuana
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Florida bride arrested after lacing wedding food with marijuana  (Read 383 times)
GeorgiaModerate
Moderators
Atlas Superstar

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: April 21, 2022, 10:28:58 AM »

A Florida bride barely got a chance to enjoy her nuptials after being arrested and accused of lacing her wedding food with marijuana and serving it to unsuspecting guests.

Dayna Glenny and her caterer, Joycelyn Bryant, were charged with tampering, culpable negligence and delivery of marijuana, according to FOX 35.

Deputies responded to a wedding ceremony in Longwood on Feb. 19 after multiple guests reported "feeling weird." One guest told officials he felt like he had "drugs inside him" after eating food and drinking wine, the outlet reported.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2022/04/21/florida-bride-marijuana-laced-food/7393342001/

Of course it's Florida.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 01:47:04 PM »

You have to be sick in the head to drug people against their will.
Never Made it to Graceland
Crane
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
Israel

Political Matrix
E: -8.16, S: 3.22

P

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2022, 04:47:02 PM »

Years ago at my college some girl was at a party and was offered some pot. She refused, saying she was allergic. Everyone laughed at her and someone shotgunned her in the face. Turns out she was serious about being allergic and goes into anaphylactic shock. Her blood pressure eventually drops to some insanely los number and a couple of football players had to carry her to to a car and take her to the hospital. If they hadn't done that, she very well could have died.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2022, 04:58:09 PM »

It happened to me at a party once.  But with hindsight I was hilariously naive to not know what to expect when somebody is handing out brownies at a party.
John Dule
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.57, S: -7.50

P P P
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2022, 05:15:33 PM »

Years ago at my college some girl was at a party and was offered some pot. She refused, saying she was allergic. Everyone laughed at her and someone shotgunned her in the face. Turns out she was serious about being allergic and goes into anaphylactic shock. Her blood pressure eventually drops to some insanely los number and a couple of football players had to carry her to to a car and take her to the hospital. If they hadn't done that, she very well could have died.

It happened to me at a party once.  But with hindsight I was hilariously naive to not know what to expect when somebody is handing out brownies at a party.

Something very similar to both of these stories happened at my high school. A freshman was at a beach bonfire event and some junior was passing out pot brownies. She ate it (supposedly without knowing) and went into anaphylactic shock, but because they were at a very isolated beach it took over an hour to get her to the hospital. She very nearly died and we had a bunch of school assemblies about the dangers of drug use.

The guy who gave her the brownie ended up sitting next to me in chemistry that fall, while his juvenile court trial was ongoing. He would say the most idiotic things about how "Our justice system is so f**ked up" because of what was happening to him. I legitimately think that guy was a sociopath-- just no empathy or understanding of how his actions affected the lives of others.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2022, 08:10:30 AM »

And I wasn't invited?  Cry
Sir Mohamed
MohamedChalid
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2022, 10:09:42 AM »

Florida woman threaf
Middle-aged Europe
Old Europe
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2022, 04:15:29 PM »

Florida Bride
RINO Tom
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: 2.45, S: -0.52

« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2022, 12:57:39 PM »

I don't know how you can't love Florida as your weird friend that you practically can't let out of your sight and would prefer not to have to hang out with one-on-one ... but the group wouldn't be the same without him.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies