Opinion of Dhar Mann
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 05:47:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Opinion of Dhar Mann
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Dhar Mann
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 12

Author Topic: Opinion of Dhar Mann  (Read 867 times)
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 15, 2021, 01:54:33 PM »

For the unfamiliar, this guy is some sort of entrepreneur who later had his enterprises crash after he was charged and plead guilty to multiple counts of felony fraud abusing public funds but was sentenced only to a fine and probation. So after that he started his new venture...a YouTube channel that produces short videos with laughably cheap production values and sub-community theater level acting talent that are basically modern day after school specials with laughably anvilicious messages like "bullying is bad", "racism is bad" and "don't be rude to people" that is inexplicably a big hit that people actually find moving and heartwarming.

Examples:

KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸
KoopaDaQuick
Moderators
Junior Chimp
Anguilla

Political Matrix
E: -8.50, S: -5.74

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2021, 12:56:54 AM »

Black Men Don't RESPOND To Me When I SHOUT "Obama!!!!!" Out The WINDOW Of My Car, THEY INSTANTLY REGRET IT!
Schiff for Senate
CentristRepublican
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2021, 06:51:45 PM »

He's a cheap, failed con artist who now makes pathetic, unrealistic and poorly scripted videos with pretty obvious (and sometimes very questionable) 'morals.' Unfortunately, I've watched many of his videos.

My least favourite one was one where they tried to legitimize video gaming as a career and victimized an unemployed man-child who wasted his parents' limited resources to ultimately win a video game contest in a fluke after having lazed around at their house and squandered their money to buy a video game console and enroll in contests instead of finding a job and being useful. GREAT blueprint of life to send to children - live with your parents, waste their money on video game consoles instead of getting a job, and then ulimately enroll in a video game contest you realistically have zero chance of winning, and you will magically win money.
GregTheGreat657
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.77, S: -1.04

P P
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2021, 11:58:21 AM »

I would have said FF before I knew about the fraud, due to his videos have positive messages, but he gets a Safe HP for that
TheElectoralBoobyPrize

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2021, 04:08:40 PM »

What actually bothers me most about the videos isn’t the acting or the production quality, but rather just how one-dimensional the characters often are. They’re all good or all bad, and there’s no subtlety. In the videos featuring rude customer service/sales people, for example, the people would never be THAT rude unless they were deliberately trying to be fired.
Continential
The Op
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Political Matrix
E: 1.10, S: -5.30

P P P

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2021, 05:05:09 PM »

His videos are awful.
MR DARK BRANDON
Liam
Junior Chimp
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -0.65, S: -1.57

P P P

« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2022, 07:17:03 PM »

I think He should quit YouTube and never upload again. His videos are basically what 50 year olds think high school is like
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies