FT - House Committee on Un-Frémontian Activities (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:59:13 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FT - House Committee on Un-Frémontian Activities (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FT - House Committee on Un-Frémontian Activities  (Read 768 times)
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« on: October 14, 2021, 04:04:04 PM »

OOC: this is one of the funniest memes in Atlasia in a while

In character: I humbly accept the request to testify, and the Governor has no power to prevent me from doing so, the SOFE recognizes me as a registered voter and as the Elections Clerk, I am the final determinant on whether or not a vote is valid. I will not be intimidated by such empty threats. Gloria Fremontis!
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2021, 09:41:30 PM »

I would suggest that we hereby rename Portland to CASCADIAVILLE. In addition, I support the First Minister’s proposal for a open-air-facility to contain the Wulfricists, but I also suggest that they, when captured, be deported to the South.

I suggest that instead it is recognized that Portland was named after Portland, Maine, and we can thus name it after a spineless Maine politician, Susan Collins, who has shown about as much concern during her time in office as the people of Portland have shown in fighting Wulfricism. The Portlanders deserve to be insulted for their support of Wulfricism and therefore I put forth the name Collinsville, comparing the Portlanders to their more superior northern cousin town, and recognizing that Mrs. Collins stands with the Wulfricists, thus the badge of Wulfricism may forever denigrate the former Portlanders.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2021, 10:30:17 PM »

I would suggest that we hereby rename Portland to CASCADIAVILLE. In addition, I support the First Minister’s proposal for a open-air-facility to contain the Wulfricists, but I also suggest that they, when captured, be deported to the South.

I believe this is an inefficient solution and Wulfricists would best be serve to be housed in prisons, and Death Valley is a pretty inhospitable place, so it seems like an ideal place to build said prisons.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies