FT - House Committee on Un-Frémontian Activities (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:36:18 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FT - House Committee on Un-Frémontian Activities (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FT - House Committee on Un-Frémontian Activities  (Read 776 times)
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« on: October 14, 2021, 05:26:03 PM »

Point of inquiry: is the First Minister aware of any Lincolnite or otherwise Eastern sympathizers infiltrating the Frémontian government? For that matter, how confident are we in the Senator from New Jersey's intentions?

Furthermore, what is to be done about obscene, extremist music corrupting Frémont youth?
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 05:41:22 PM »

I submit the following to this Committee as evidence - straight from the horse's mouth:

We are everywhere, in Frémont, in Lincoln, and in the South. We are everywhere where the people are! Long live Orthodox Philism!

Clearly, it seems to me, there is great Philist and pro-Eastern influence in this government. Philists control our intelligence. Philists control our media. Philists control the banks.

While I am normally and deeply opposed to the use of enhanced interrogation tactics, it is clear to me that this dangerous period we are experiencing requires their swift and efficient usage.

In addition, I would like to propose establishing a detention camp within Lincoln's boundaries - preferably somewhere that is uninhabitable and easily neglected. To me there is only one territory in Lincoln that meets these qualifications:

Staten Island.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies