FT - House Committee on Un-Frémontian Activities
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:41:48 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government
  Regional Governments (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FT - House Committee on Un-Frémontian Activities
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: FT - House Committee on Un-Frémontian Activities  (Read 765 times)
Unconditional Surrender Truman
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: October 14, 2021, 03:22:01 PM »

HOUSE COMMITTEE
ON UN-FRÉMONTIAN ACTIVITIES

(1).

According to the provisions of FT-21.02, the Committee on Un-Frémontian Activities Act, as first minister and permanent chair I call this committee to order.

We are here today engaged in one of the greatest struggles of our history: the struggle against Wulfricism. This is a cause to which every Frémonter will immediately recognize its importance and pledge their allegiance. The work we do today, is but a battle in the larger war against tyranny and chaos. There can be no compromise with the enemy. Our motto must be, "victory or death."

Frémont is the last vestige of liberty on the continent; when she falls, the light of the West goes out forever. We will carry out our work with singleness of heart, fearing God, not as men-pleasers; we will discover the traitors in our midst; we will drive the scourge of Wulfricism from the continent.

Long live the people! Long live the parliament and the constitution!

Harry S Truman, chair

(1) Source: Wikipedia Commons.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 03:23:26 PM »

I name the following Frémonters full members of the committee:

Western Democrat
Australian Swing Voter
Ishan.

We likewise gratefully accept the offer of S019 to serve as an expert witness for the state.

Applications to join the committee will continue to be processed as they are received.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -7.35, S: -0.35

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 03:29:04 PM »

I hereby move that we summon Governor KaiserDave for testimony.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -5.39

P

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2021, 03:30:15 PM »

S019 will be BANNED from Lincoln if he testifies at this Wulfricist organ. I am calling on PATRIOTIC Frémonters to protest these sham proceedings bought and paid for by Wulfric to undermine the anti Wulfricist struggle.
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2021, 03:31:27 PM »

S019 will be BANNED from Lincoln if he testifies at this Wulfricist organ. I am calling on PATRIOTIC Frémonters to protest these sham proceedings bought and paid for by Wulfric to undermine the anti Wulfricist struggle.

I demand that you tell us how much Wulfric has paid you. Bribery is a serious crime, Governor.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 03:33:24 PM »

I am informed the "governor" of Lincoln Wilhelm II has issued a response to our committee's deliberations, but we cannot hear him, as we are in Denver and he is somewhere in Vermont. I assume he desires to repent his sins and throw himself on the mercy of the committee.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2021, 03:35:24 PM »

And thank Heavens I am in Vermont! The land of patriotism, liberty, and ANTI WULFRICISM.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2021, 03:36:30 PM »

We must compose a list of those who should be called to testify. I would propose all those who registered under the Wulfricist regional party recently be interrogated so that we may determine where their TRUE loyalties lie.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2021, 03:40:00 PM »

Nous devons composer une liste de ceux qui devraient être appelés à témoigner. Je proposerais que tous ceux qui se sont inscrits sous le parti régional wulfriciste soient récemment interrogés afin que nous puissions déterminer où se trouvent leurs VRAIES loyautés.

You are Robespierre! You have revealed yourself!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2021, 03:42:48 PM »

Nous devons composer une liste de ceux qui devraient être appelés à témoigner. Je proposerais que tous ceux qui se sont inscrits sous le parti régional wulfriciste soient récemment interrogés afin que nous puissions déterminer où se trouvent leurs VRAIES loyautés.

You are Robespierre! You have revealed yourself!

I am Trotsky, you are Stalin!
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -1.39

P P P

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2021, 04:04:04 PM »

OOC: this is one of the funniest memes in Atlasia in a while

In character: I humbly accept the request to testify, and the Governor has no power to prevent me from doing so, the SOFE recognizes me as a registered voter and as the Elections Clerk, I am the final determinant on whether or not a vote is valid. I will not be intimidated by such empty threats. Gloria Fremontis!
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2021, 04:08:29 PM »

OOC: this is one of the funniest memes in Atlasia in a while

In character: I humbly accept the request to testify, and the Governor has no power to prevent me from doing so, the SOFE recognizes me as a registered voter and as the Elections Clerk, I am the final determinant on whether or not a vote is valid. I will not be intimidated by such empty threats. Gloria Fremontis!

For now, Wulfricist! You are ON NOTICE
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2021, 05:26:03 PM »

Point of inquiry: is the First Minister aware of any Lincolnite or otherwise Eastern sympathizers infiltrating the Frémontian government? For that matter, how confident are we in the Senator from New Jersey's intentions?

Furthermore, what is to be done about obscene, extremist music corrupting Frémont youth?
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2021, 05:28:15 PM »

Point of inquiry: is the First Minister aware of any Lincolnite or otherwise Eastern sympathizers infiltrating the Frémontian government? For that matter, how confident are we in the Senator from New Jersey's intentions?

Furthermore, what is to be done about obscene, extremist music corrupting Frémont youth?

That is exactly why this committee has been formed, to discover answers to these essential questions.
The world will shine with light in our nightmare
Just Passion Through
Atlas Legend
Norway

Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -7.48

P P P

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2021, 05:41:22 PM »

I submit the following to this Committee as evidence - straight from the horse's mouth:

We are everywhere, in Frémont, in Lincoln, and in the South. We are everywhere where the people are! Long live Orthodox Philism!

Clearly, it seems to me, there is great Philist and pro-Eastern influence in this government. Philists control our intelligence. Philists control our media. Philists control the banks.

While I am normally and deeply opposed to the use of enhanced interrogation tactics, it is clear to me that this dangerous period we are experiencing requires their swift and efficient usage.

In addition, I would like to propose establishing a detention camp within Lincoln's boundaries - preferably somewhere that is uninhabitable and easily neglected. To me there is only one territory in Lincoln that meets these qualifications:

Staten Island.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2021, 05:50:25 PM »

I am now receiving intelligence, by way of the witless Wulfricist thugs, that the cities along our Pacific coast are teeming with subversives. In reality, I suspect the threat is much exaggerated. The people of Frémont are loyal and love their constitution; they do not wish to be ruled by Eastern effetes. However, we must take swift action to address the situation before it accelerates.

One center of the Philist conspiracy is Portland, Oregon. A complete reconstruction of the city may be necessary. From a symbolic point of view, "Portland" is named for a city in Maine: the Eastern influences on its culture are clear. I propose that the city be given a new, patriotic WESTERN name.

The senator from Wyoming's recommendations are noted. I agree that some kind of open-air facility may be the most effective means of containing the Wulfricist contagion. What do others think?
WD
Western Democrat
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2021, 07:52:07 PM »

I would suggest that we hereby rename Portland to CASCADIAVILLE. In addition, I support the First Minister’s proposal for a open-air-facility to contain the Wulfricists, but I also suggest that they, when captured, be deported to the South.
KaiserDave
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

P

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2021, 09:35:33 PM »

The ravings of Wulfricist madmen!
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2021, 10:09:10 PM »

Thank-you for this summary of your recent public statements.
Battista Minola 1616
Atlas Icon
Vatican City State

Political Matrix
E: -5.55, S: -1.57

« Reply #19 on: October 15, 2021, 06:48:36 PM »

KaiserDave is acting like no more than a meddling Easterner and his antics shall not be accepted by the Commonwealth of Frémont. Hilarious that he would accuse others of Wulfricism when he is the one who just struck a series of deals with Wulfric stemming from his failed secession attempt.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #20 on: October 15, 2021, 09:39:01 PM »

KaiserDave is acting like no more than a meddling Easterner and his antics shall not be accepted by the Commonwealth of Frémont. Hilarious that he would accuse others of Wulfricism when he is the one who just struck a series of deals with Wulfric stemming from his failed secession attempt.

Very few people take KaiserWilhelm seriously after his disastrous secession attempt —he did not believe in himself and CAVED to Witless Wulfric, to his eternal shame. This entire display is an attempt to CONCEAL his emasculation, as he has lost all power and influence in New York, and dances as Wulfric pulls the strings. Weak, weak, weak!
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #21 on: October 15, 2021, 09:41:30 PM »

I would suggest that we hereby rename Portland to CASCADIAVILLE. In addition, I support the First Minister’s proposal for a open-air-facility to contain the Wulfricists, but I also suggest that they, when captured, be deported to the South.

I suggest that instead it is recognized that Portland was named after Portland, Maine, and we can thus name it after a spineless Maine politician, Susan Collins, who has shown about as much concern during her time in office as the people of Portland have shown in fighting Wulfricism. The Portlanders deserve to be insulted for their support of Wulfricism and therefore I put forth the name Collinsville, comparing the Portlanders to their more superior northern cousin town, and recognizing that Mrs. Collins stands with the Wulfricists, thus the badge of Wulfricism may forever denigrate the former Portlanders.
S019
Atlas Icon
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P P

« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2021, 10:30:17 PM »

I believe this is an inefficient solution and Wulfricists would best be serve to be housed in prisons, and Death Valley is a pretty inhospitable place, so it seems like an ideal place to build said prisons.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2021, 03:25:38 PM »

The witness will refrain from making recommendations to the committee unless called upon. We will judge his testimony by the righteous strength of THE PEOPLE and then determine what action should be taken.
Harry S Truman
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2021, 12:18:21 AM »

Egads! New evidence has recently come to light, of a dastardly conspiracy to pervert the outcomes our elections, instigated by the prince of darkness, Witless Wulfric, himself! I am informed by a highly reliable source, that he has engaged to sell his vote for sex socks —a wicked scheme, the product of his depraved mind, which holds no thing sacred.

We must preach vigilance in our communities, and in particular to vulnerable young people: just say no to socks!
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies