Most Stunning Senate Result in every election since 1980 (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 03:55:33 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  Most Stunning Senate Result in every election since 1980 (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Most Stunning Senate Result in every election since 1980  (Read 2163 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 18, 2021, 04:37:41 PM »

2000/2010: Hillary Clinton/Kirsten Gillibrand not getting serious primary challengers would strike me as good answers. One, not only was a carpetbagger, but had some pretty clear ethical issues. If Nita Lowey had stuck to her plan to run in 2000, and tried to run against Hillary in the Democratic Primary, I think she beats the First Lady. As for Gillibrand, how nobody ended up running against her in 2010 is a mystery to me. Both Carolyn McCarthy and Harold Ford Jr, really wanted to, and there was clearly room in the primary for someone to Gillibrand's left to run and suck up most of the vote, especially in New York City. If say, Andrew Cuomo had decided to run for Senate instead of for Governor, he wins by at least twenty points in the primary.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies