2020 United States presidential election but you only know Florida's result (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:35:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2020 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, YE)
  2020 United States presidential election but you only know Florida's result (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: 2020 United States presidential election but you only know Florida's result  (Read 1487 times)
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« on: October 11, 2021, 07:41:36 PM »

I would have assumed that Trump won. I made the very wise choice of not watching the election night returns come in, so I didn't have to experience this in real-time, but if you thought I hate the state now...hoo boy! I can't even fathom how I'd feel if I did watch them.
Progressive Pessimist
Atlas Superstar
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.71, S: -7.65

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2021, 07:18:05 PM »

I had no faith in Florida. Like zero. So it wouldn't tell me much at all.

I shouldn't have had any, but I foolishly bought into the idea that retirees would support Biden due to being against Trump's mishandling of the pandemic. In reality though the warning signs, specifically for Miami-Dade, were there the whole time and so was my gut telling me not to expect anything out of the state after the triple punch combo of 2000, 2016, and 2018. For that, I apologize to my gut, it was right all along and I have given up on this state, for real. I don't even think Democrats should bother with it anymore and use that effort on winning the other Trump-Biden states, North Carolina, and Texas instead.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies