October 2021; who will win the 2024 election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:57:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  October 2021; who will win the 2024 election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: .
Joe Biden

Kamala Harris

Donald Trump

Ron DeSantis

Other Republican

Other Democrat

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 105

Author Topic: October 2021; who will win the 2024 election  (Read 2608 times)
EastwoodS

« on: October 12, 2021, 01:36:34 PM »

Joe Biden will, as he is the incumbent president. Incumbents usually win, and usually win larger than what they won by originally. While I’m not saying historical patterns will necessarily continue, they probably will. Biden, while he’ll be 82 at his Second Inaugration, every president in the 20th and 21st centuries have ran for re-election, and I expect that to continue. Biden approval ratings will slowly recover once Infrastructure and reconciliation are passed in some form. All in all, Biden’s going to win re-election.
Realistically, this is what I think will happen.

Florida also tends to go for the incumbent.

I wonder if Biden is able to carry Florida. Bush carried it by 5 points (a larger margin than Trump's 2020 margin) in 2004 after the hanging chads incident in 2000. Obama then flipped it four years later.
Lmao, are you just ignoring Biden’s -9 approval rating like are y’all oblivious to that? And before you say “well Trump..” Trump had more hardcore support, Biden has very soft support. -9 for Biden garners electoral results closer to -15, -9 for Trump would produce less of a electoral tsunami.
EastwoodS

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 12:32:01 AM »

Everyone that thinks Joe Biden has a prayer of getting re-elected is living in an alternate reality.  The man is sinking, as much as I hate to imagine the idea of a Democratic president sinking but I've never considered myself to be a pure partisan hack so, there it is.  Democrats would be wise to shake up the party after the 2022 bloodbath and get a brand new leader for 2024.
Presidents with 45% approvals win
You really feel enthused about going through another seven years of this?
Yea why not? I’ve liked the first year!
Helpless..
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies