October 2021; who will win the 2024 election (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:11:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  2024 U.S. Presidential Election (Moderators: Likely Voter, GeorgiaModerate, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  October 2021; who will win the 2024 election (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: .
Joe Biden

Kamala Harris

Donald Trump

Ron DeSantis

Other Republican

Other Democrat

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 105

Author Topic: October 2021; who will win the 2024 election  (Read 2604 times)
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« on: October 12, 2021, 05:05:35 PM »

Biden is an alpha and Trump is a pathetic little beta.  Biden is going to win.
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2021, 08:30:12 AM »

Everyone that thinks Joe Biden has a prayer of getting re-elected is living in an alternate reality.  The man is sinking, as much as I hate to imagine the idea of a Democratic president sinking but I've never considered myself to be a pure partisan hack so, there it is.  Democrats would be wise to shake up the party after the 2022 bloodbath and get a brand new leader for 2024.
Presidents with 45% approvals win
You really feel enthused about going through another seven years of this?
Yea why not? I’ve liked the first year!
Helpless..

What's not to like?

1. Massively effective pandemic response out of the gate.  Our economic recovery has far outpaced that of most of our international peers.
2.  Got us out of Afghanistan, with the largest, most effective air evacuation in history.
3.  Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill and multi-trillion dollar reconciliation bill both working toward passage.
4.  Record-setting pace of judicial confirmations.
5.  Generally avoids the divisive, criminal, and embarrassing behavior of his predecessor.

I think he's doing a pretty good job.
Heebie Jeebie
jeb_arlo
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 05:59:00 PM »

Everyone that thinks Joe Biden has a prayer of getting re-elected is living in an alternate reality.  The man is sinking, as much as I hate to imagine the idea of a Democratic president sinking but I've never considered myself to be a pure partisan hack so, there it is.  Democrats would be wise to shake up the party after the 2022 bloodbath and get a brand new leader for 2024.
Presidents with 45% approvals win
You really feel enthused about going through another seven years of this?
Yea why not? I’ve liked the first year!
Helpless..

What's not to like?

1. Massively effective pandemic response out of the gate.  Our economic recovery has far outpaced that of most of our international peers.
2.  Got us out of Afghanistan, with the largest, most effective air evacuation in history.
3.  Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill and multi-trillion dollar reconciliation bill both working toward passage.
4.  Record-setting pace of judicial confirmations.
5.  Generally avoids the divisive, criminal, and embarrassing behavior of his predecessor.

I think he's doing a pretty good job.

1. Effective pandemic response? Trump got the vaccine not Biden. All of the initial "success' of the Biden administration was due to policies put in place in the Trump administration.
2. Not about getting us out but HOW We got out. Vast majority of the country thinks he handled it terribly with no plan or real exit strategy.
3. They haven't passed it yet and even if they do pass a package with all the bickering the dems have been doing in the past few months I don't think it helps his approval. The damage is done from Afghanistan, COVID and inflation.
4. Sigh. Big deal.
5. I think the majority of the country would take mean tweets at this point. Biden is already a failure 9 months into his term. He hasn't accomplished anything substantial, has alienated allies, botched the Afghanistan exit and the economy is weakening not strengthening

1.  The Trump administration is responsible for the American Rescue Plan Act of 2021.  That's news to me.
2.  On this, the vast majority of the country is wrong.  What we saw in Kabul was about the best outcome we could have reasonably expected.  The chaos that we saw on repeat on cable news is simply the nature of military withdrawals under pressure. If you disagree, I can only ask: What did you expect?
3.  The "bickering" is the legislative process.  If you don't like it, then you don't like politics.  Which, fine, most normal people don't, but it's not unusual to have intense negotiations over multi-trillion dollar bills.  Also, COVID vaccinations are climbing towards 80% of adults and while inflation is higher than most want it's not spiraling out of control or anything. 
4.  It's a big deal to people who want a fairer justice system.
5.  Biden is actually good.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies