Who should be the next James Bond? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 07:31:36 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Who should be the next James Bond? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Who should be the next James Bond?  (Read 649 times)
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« on: October 08, 2021, 01:43:36 PM »

No one.

James Bond should be canceled, because of #MeToo.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2021, 09:45:50 PM »

If we absolutely have to have another James Bond (which I disagree with), my vote would be for Tom Holland or Daniel Radcliffe.

Nothing prepares you for a role like 007 than starring in other blockbusters, so hiring Holland (currently Peter Parker/Spider-Man in the MCU), or Radcliffe (who has the marquee role of being Harry Potter on a very decorated resume) would be great choices.

Between the two of them, I'd prefer Radcliffe.

He's young enough at 32 to do the role for 15-20 years without being too young like Holland (who is 25), has big budget movie experience (all seven Harry Potter films), experience in the highbrow world of Broadway (Equus, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying), and can bring back the tone of the Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan movies without descending into Moore and Brosnan eras's level of campiness, as he has pretty good comedic timing.

Also, if Ralph Fiennes stays on as M, we can make all the jokes about Voldemort and Harry Potter being coworkers that we want.
NewYorkExpress
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2021, 04:01:02 AM »

Emma Watson. Give this woman a license to kill.

I can't picture her as 007, maybe because I still see her as Hermione Granger, but Emma Watson would probably be the perfect Q, if they decide to replace Ben Wishaw.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies