UT Sen 2022: McMullin vs. Lee (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:45:33 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  UT Sen 2022: McMullin vs. Lee (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UT Sen 2022: McMullin vs. Lee  (Read 8696 times)
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« on: November 09, 2021, 01:33:26 AM »

Ben McAdams endorses McMullin:

I guess he'll be the default Dem option. In the very unlikely event that he makes it to the Senate, I really wonder who he'd caucus with.

Like it....

Strongly suspect that this might end up being a sleeper race....

Existential future of the Republican Party hangs in the balance.

No evidence that Trump is going anywhere and all evidence indicates a '24 run.

He's in the middle of "Purging the Party of All Dissidents" as part of a Night of the Long Knives....

Utah is naturally "Ground Zero", since although he needs to be very careful going after Romney this IS someone who Trump would love to take down and cement control of the Republican Party.

United Front in Utah coming soon my friends and comrades who believe in American Democracy....
NOVA Green
Oregon Progressive
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2022, 12:18:13 AM »

We're gonna have to watch this race it's VBM if Betsy Johnson is competetive in OR McMillan can too

My sincere and humble apologies to the great Atlas Prophet, but having a bit of a hard time understanding your point here.

What evidence to we have that Betsy Johnson is at all competitive in the OR-GOV-22 GE Election?

Last time I checked if anything it is more a current "neck & neck" PUB vs DEM OR-GOV race...

https://www.koin.com/news/elections/new-poll-finds-oregon-governors-race-neck-and-neck-between-drazan-kotek/

Stretching a bit my Green Prophet of Atlas....    Smiley
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies