UT Sen 2022: McMullin vs. Lee (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 03:43:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Other Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Congressional Elections (Moderators: Brittain33, GeorgiaModerate, Gass3268, Virginiá, Gracile)
  UT Sen 2022: McMullin vs. Lee (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: UT Sen 2022: McMullin vs. Lee  (Read 8619 times)
Coldstream
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -6.59, S: 1.20

P P
« on: October 06, 2021, 04:45:01 AM »

Probably tough for McMullin but I don't know if you guys realize that Lee is not actually popular in Utah. He's being challenged in the primary and last I saw hasn't polled at 50%. Someone correct if I'm wrong of course, but if I was McMullin I'd absolutely be shooting my shot.

McMuffin could barely crack 20% of the vote against Donald J. Trump, the worst Republican fit for Utah in known history.

Also, Mike Lee is an electoral monster in Utah who won 70% of the vote with Trump on the ballot. (Granted, his opponent was literally a transgender running in UTAH).

McMullin despite being a literal nobody got 20% of the vote in a presidential election after a few weeks of campaigning, coming closer than any 3rd party candidate since Perot to winning a state. He’s unlikely to beat Lee, but acting like his 2016 performance is indicative of *weakness* is a bit silly.
Coldstream
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2022, 07:35:23 PM »

McMullin is too good for Utah.
Coldstream
United Kingdom

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2022, 12:58:42 PM »

Better to back McMullin and have a slim chance than back a some guy no hoper. McMullin could quite easily win if Lee goes down in a scandal, a Democrat couldn’t even then.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies