PR America gameplay thread (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 01:54:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Election and History Games
  Mock Parliament (Moderators: Hash, Dereich)
  PR America gameplay thread (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: PR America gameplay thread  (Read 1433 times)
RGM2609
« on: October 02, 2021, 02:50:31 PM »

Kevin McCarthy reacts to the election results

First of all, let me thank the American people for their participation in the democratic process and especially to those who have placed their confidence in the Republicans. Thanks to them, we are still the largest party in Congress and have, in my view, a mandate to govern. We will, in the following days and weeks, try to form a coalition of all reasonable forces against the dangerous radicalism and far leftism espoused by the Democrats and the Progressives. However, shall our efforts not be successful, we will go into Opposition with our heads up, and fight for the interests of the American people that the radical agenda of a potential Prime Minister Pelosi would severely harm.

I hereby rule out any coalition with the Democratic Party and the Progressive Party and I invite all other forces to come to the table and ensure America with stable leadership in the following years, which will be decisive for the future of our country.
RGM2609
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2021, 05:07:02 AM »

Republicans ask the government to include in the budget proposal 30 billion dollars in relief and reforestation to the state of California and more funding for federal wildfire prevention programs.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies