Re: October 2021 Federalist Party Convention (UC Nominations) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 29, 2024, 06:28:22 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Re: October 2021 Federalist Party Convention (UC Nominations) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Re: October 2021 Federalist Party Convention (UC Nominations)  (Read 4431 times)
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: 0.00

P P P
« on: September 25, 2021, 04:43:04 PM »

x Southern Senator Spark ModFed Caucus acting chair
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2021, 07:29:20 PM »
« Edited: October 09, 2021, 12:52:55 PM by Senator Spark »

Filing declaration for regional Southern Senator.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2021, 10:49:31 AM »
« Edited: October 09, 2021, 12:52:45 PM by Senator Spark »

Filing declaration for President of Atlasia.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2021, 05:24:51 PM »

Requesting endorsements for regional Southern Senator and President.
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2021, 08:17:02 PM »

Official Primary Ballot

President:
[ X ] Spark
[  ] Joseph Cao

At-Large Senate
[ 1 ] Deadprez
[ 2 ] OSR

Southern Regional Senator
[ 1 ] Spark

Southern Governor
[ 1 ] LouisvilleThunder

Southern CoD
[ 1 ] Reagente
Senator-elect Spark
Spark498
Atlas Politician
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2021, 09:02:09 PM »
« Edited: October 14, 2021, 09:13:56 PM by Senator Spark »

Federalist Nomination Speech

Gentlemen, I come before you to concede the presidential nomination to Senator Joseph Cao. Mr. Cao is an honorable and dignified public servant who I believe is capable to lead our nation. However, I believed I was the stronger candidate as well as being more active. Still, the party leaders had long made up their minds about who their choice was for president. I wish I could say I had confidence in this party but clearly it has not been reciprocal. I do hope that we can mend these fences in the future.

We all know this game is not about which party we belong to or the things we have done in the past, but to lead Atlasia and its citizens to a better life ahead. I've laid out my plans to make this country a better place for all people. As a result, I believe the people will be provided a fair chance for all options this election. From the economy, to healthcare, to immigration, and foreign affairs, to so many other issues, I believe the Federalists are better positioned to lead than the Labor party.

We've witnessed a rampant stagnation and degradation of the game since Labor has been in office for too many years. Electing someone else will bring a fresh perspective and change to this game. It needs to be reinvigorated. Especially in light of the recent secessionist crisis in Lincoln, I suppose Cao would be a good person for the times.

It is important to me that I am provided the respect that I deserve for all I've done up to this point, including putting myself and my runningmate on the line to run for President. I could have spared myself all of this harsh treatment and everything else. Ignoring my candidacy will never make me dissuaded from what I believe in. You can count on that. I will come back stronger and better the next time around even if I am no longer a Fed.

If you'd like to nominate a less active candidacy, that is your prerogative so be it. It is simply not worth being bitter about but I can tell you I have been displeased with the Federalist Party's antics this entire year. Being unified means we are stronger together to defeat a common opponent, the Labor party. I was largely kept out of the conversation with Federalist leadership regarding Mr. Cao's candidacy, and do wish him well in this contest.

I appreciate you hearing me out. Just remember, I'm in this for the people and nothing else.

Good luck.

Best,

Spark
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies