Any cities this year that has more/less homicides than this point last year
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 04:01:41 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Any cities this year that has more/less homicides than this point last year
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Any cities this year that has more/less homicides than this point last year  (Read 128 times)
thebeloitmoderate
Mexico

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 25, 2021, 11:25:55 AM »

2020 was a wild year in most cities even before covid began Philly, Memphis, Milwaukee was seeing a spike in murders.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2021, 11:50:15 AM »

I think every city has either more or less homicides than last year, most probably have more at this point although maybe not.
Hope For A New Era
EastOfEden
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2021, 01:34:50 PM »

Kansas City's murders were crazy high in 2020. I remember we had matched 2019's number by like July or something.

I guess it's just the pandemic? A reaction to being stuck at home and not having money, or something.
thebeloitmoderate
Mexico

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 03:17:31 PM »

St Louis was out of control in 2020 beginning the year with 7 homicides not even the first 2 days then it calmed down a bit even when covid struck it was going to be a below than average year but in April more teen homicide deaths and while not blaming BLM or anti police sentiment but the pandemic, Missouri's lax COVID restrictions, and Missouri's weak gun laws homicides were daily in June, 53 in July, calmed down a bit in august, september, but went up in november and December and nearly broke the modern high of 267 by 4 homicides.
pikachu
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 07:41:44 PM »

As of the end of August, NYC murders were slightly down in 2021 vs 2020 YTD. Considering the trends over the summer, my guess is that we end up doing significantly better this year compared to last when it’s all said and done.
thebeloitmoderate
Mexico

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2021, 08:14:11 PM »

My hometown of Beloit has seen 4 homicides this year there were none in 2020 until october 1 or 2 and ended with 2 not only that but 2 kids I knew a lot who graduated with me were charged with murder
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies