MN-GOV (KARE 11/Star Tribune/MPR/Frontline)- Walz approval +5
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:35:23 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2022 Gubernatorial Election Polls
  MN-GOV (KARE 11/Star Tribune/MPR/Frontline)- Walz approval +5
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: MN-GOV (KARE 11/Star Tribune/MPR/Frontline)- Walz approval +5  (Read 536 times)
LiberalDem19

Political Matrix
E: -4.90, S: -6.26

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 24, 2021, 01:08:33 PM »

https://www.mprnews.org/story/2021/09/23/poll-biden-walz-below-50percent-approval-mark

Walz- 49/44

Biden- 47/51
neostassenite31
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2021, 01:10:47 PM »

It looks like the Star Tribune is doing a serial release for their one Mason-Dixon poll, and they *might* drop an actual H2H against an R opponent tonight. A few of the earlier releases included various issue-based topics as well.
MT Treasurer
IndyRep
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2021, 01:43:34 PM »

Walz is favored and I’m not going to trust the MN GOP to change that, but reading this forum you really wouldn’t get the impression that NH actually voted (slightly) to the left of MN in 2020 and had an even stronger D trend than MN in 2020 (smaller R trend than MN in 2016). It’s interesting how differently the recent presidential-level trends in those two states are treated.

If NH really swings substantially to the right in 2022 (big if, I’m not yet convinced that it will), this race will likely be at least close unless Republicans nominate a candidate who doesn’t even try or is Moore-tier bad.
Real Texan Politics
EEllis02
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -1.57

P P P
WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2021, 01:53:44 PM »

Walz is favored and I’m not going to trust the MN GOP to change that, but reading this forum you really wouldn’t get the impression that NH actually voted (slightly) to the left of MN in 2020 and had an even stronger D trend than MN in 2020 (smaller R trend than MN in 2016). It’s interesting how differently the recent presidential-level trends in those two states are treated.

If NH really swings substantially to the right in 2022 (big if, I’m not yet convinced that it will), this race will likely be at least close unless Republicans nominate a candidate who doesn’t even try or is Moore-tier bad.

Good thing Lindell's not running for gov then.
slothdem

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2021, 02:04:23 PM »

I think the reason why the board has been solidly behind blue Minnesota is that if you combine Trump's vote margin of victory in every county he won, it's less than Biden's margin of victory in Hennepin County. New Hampshire seems more vulnerable to bigger swings. But yeah, both are pretty blue.
Hope For A New Era
EastOfEden
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2021, 07:19:04 AM »

Well, it's going to be 50% Walz and 5% Other then, because Minnesota Republicans are forever stuck at 45%.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies