Arizona Audit results leaked before release tomorrow- Reveals nothing changed in results
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 05:33:58 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Arizona Audit results leaked before release tomorrow- Reveals nothing changed in results
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
Author Topic: Arizona Audit results leaked before release tomorrow- Reveals nothing changed in results  (Read 2761 times)
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: September 23, 2021, 10:18:03 PM »
« edited: October 01, 2021, 11:22:49 AM by Virginiá »

https://www.abc15.com/news/region-phoenix-metro/central-phoenix/first-look-at-draft-of-election-audit-report-ahead-of-friday-release

In shortened terms, it essentially confirms nothing changed, of course. I could go on a rant about this drivel all day....
Damocles
Sword of Damocles
United States

« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2021, 10:20:38 PM »

"So they didn't find any Demonrat voter fraud. But could you imagine if they did?"

- some random right-wing radio host
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2021, 10:22:48 PM »
« Edited: September 23, 2021, 10:58:07 PM by I’M GONNA TOOOOOOOOM »

Oh well, why not?

I’m a partisan Republican and I will never stop being one. But even I have my limits.

Stop wasting money on this drivel and actually focus your money and energy on 2022 and 2024. Stop. It.

And stop blindly listening to Trump and Lindell’s election stolen drivel as if it was the gospel’s word. Trump is now asking for an audit in Texas, a state he won by 5- for what purpose or measure? How does this man’s perfectly apparent mental breakdown help us win? Just pass election integrity laws that minimize activities such as ballot harvesting, as so many red states have, rather than focusing on “audits” that achieve absolutely nothing but a waste of money and a ton of embarrassment. Stop being obsessed with a personality cult and fight for conservative values, you imbeciles.

If Trump runs in 2024, and confirms my worst fears and runs an “election stolen 2020” style campaign I will either make sure he isn’t the GOP nominee (difficult) or leave the presidential ballot blank (even as I write down all down-ballot races for Republicans elsewhere) or write in DeSantis or Ronald Reagan. Or William F. Buckley. Or Clarence Thomas or Anton Scalia. But I've had enough of this balderdash.
Pericles
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2021, 10:24:49 PM »

These clowns couldn't even use anything to smear the election? That's a relief, and it's well past time for Republicans to accept the will of the people-Joe Biden won the most secure election in history.
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2021, 10:26:11 PM »
« Edited: September 23, 2021, 10:30:39 PM by I’M GONNA TOOOOOOOOM »

These clowns couldn't even use anything to smear the election? That's a relief, and it's well past time for Republicans to accept the will of the people-Joe Biden won the most secure election in history.

I don’t know how you can define any singular election as the most “secure election in history”, but it is very apparent that the election stolen drivel is an absolute and utter dead end. Let us just keep it there.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2021, 10:34:28 PM »

LMAO Biden increased his lead!
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2021, 10:36:45 PM »

Apparently, some sources now claim Biden's lead increased in the recount.

I seriously want to fly to Phoenix and take control of the AZGOP so I can fix that party. What an unserious bunch of buffoons, outside of Brnovich, Yee, Deucey and possibly Blake Masters.

Conservatives need to take note and primary weak "Republicans" who bow down to the left's agenda and the blowhard QAnon Trumpists who are hopelessly invested in a personality cult rather than actual issues and policy.

BoiseBoy
United States

Political Matrix
E: -2.05, S: -1.13

P P
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2021, 10:41:39 PM »

What a colossal waste of time and money. The sad thing is that this won't make a bit of difference to anyone buying into the "stolen election" nonsense.
Crumpets
Thinking Crumpets Crumpet
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.06, S: -6.52

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 10:43:08 PM »

IF this is true, I can't wait to read all the takes on the right-wing intertoobs that the audit wasn't conducted by true conservatives and needs to be redone by even more rabid Trumpees.
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2021, 10:43:41 PM »
« Edited: September 23, 2021, 10:49:01 PM by I’M GONNA TOOOOOOOOM »

What a colossal waste of time and money. The sad thing is that this won't make a bit of difference to anyone buying into the "stolen election" nonsense.

I think the positive development from this is that the GOP leadership and media institutions have figured out that the "stolen election" drivel is not to be given credence and that it actively harms the party, along with all the anti-vax drivel (being against vaccine mandates is not being an anti-vaxxer, by the way).

I also believe that this is a sign that Trump is fading in the party, which I view as another positive development.
Horus
Sheliak5
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2021, 10:48:32 PM »

Paging Fuzzy, West_Midlander and BG-NY
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2021, 10:49:08 PM »

Looks like they detected a few hundred incidences of Trump trying to steal Arizona thru likely voter fraud.  Thank goodness these noble auditors were able to identify this obvious fraud and rectify it!
Hindsight was 2020
Hindsight is 2020
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2021, 10:54:05 PM »

Won’t make a difference. BG doesn’t say 2020 was rigid because ballots were stuff or there were illegal votes but that the changes in early voting due to Covid that made it easier for “certain people” to vote wasn’t fair
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -1.23, S: 0.42

« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2021, 10:58:03 PM »

My posts are deleted, but I have always said AZ was 100% legitimate. So was WI. My concerns have been about election law changes in PA+GA within a year of election day.

My Pillow guy is dumb as hell.
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2021, 10:59:26 PM »

Won’t make a difference. BG doesn’t say 2020 was rigid because ballots were stuff or there were illegal votes but that the changes in early voting due to Covid that made it easier for “certain people” to vote wasn’t fair
I didn't say it was rigged, I said making changes like AVR (which I support) in GA and VBM (which I support, but ONLY if IPEV is allowed too, which it isn't) in PA within a year of election day makes results questionable. And there were multiple other changes.

Keep in mind I don't deny the results of the election. Remove those two and Biden is still at 270. I just won't say with 100% certainty Biden won those two states.
Dr Oz Lost Party!
PittsburghSteel
Atlas Icon
United States

P P
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2021, 11:01:28 PM »

El oh el.
OSR stands with Israel
Computer89
Atlas Legend

Political Matrix
E: 3.42, S: 2.61

P P P

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2021, 11:02:10 PM »

I didn't say it was rigged, I said making changes like AVR (which I support) in GA and VBM (which I support, but ONLY if IPEV is allowed too, which it isn't) in PA within a year of election day makes results questionable. And there were multiple other changes.

Keep in mind I don't deny the results of the election. Remove those two and Biden is still at 270. I just won't say with 100% certainty Biden won those two states.

Then isn’t it Trump’s fault for not filing a lawsuit when the election rule changes were made instead of wait like he did .
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2021, 11:04:03 PM »

Then isn’t it Trump’s fault for not filing a lawsuit when the election rule changes were made instead of wait like he did .
Well Trump is a lazy person. I will say though, Trump talked about filing lawsuits in Summer, and the state parties pushed back.

I blame both Trump and his campaign, and the state parties for those two states btw. Even if PA likely goes to Biden regardless.

As for the last two states (other than GA/PA which were dicey, and WI/AZ which were legitimate IMO), MI and NV were both over 2% so I don't think it's possible that they swung because of improprieties.
Ferguson97
Atlas Star
United States

P P P
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2021, 11:07:20 PM »

My posts are deleted, but I have always said AZ was 100% legitimate. So was WI. My concerns have been about election law changes in PA+GA within a year of election day.

My Pillow guy is dumb as hell.

What laws, specifically?
THG
TheTarHeelGent
United States

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2021, 11:08:46 PM »

Exactly this. Trump should have filed the lawsuits before the election.

Trump's 2020 campaign was easily one of the worst ran in recent memory.
BG-NY
YaBB God

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2021, 11:30:36 PM »

From an old post of mine...
In the two states I mentioned above:

GA - Automatic voter registration is an issue. I actually support this in a vacuum, since I think the benefits of enfranchisement outweigh the potential for voter fraud. However I think we should have an honest discussion about the features and flaws of this measure. While I believe HR1 is a bad act overall, AVR, if the process is a lot cleaner and residency is closely monitored, can be a useful system. During the primary ballots were sent out automatically to all voters, but for the general with the rollout of the new site, only people requesting ballots received them. Nonprofits and Super PACs took advantage of this.

PA - Having vote-by-mail but *not* in-person early voting skewed the early voting results to a ridiculous degree. In other comparable states (WI, IA, OH, MI, etc.) where there was both in-person early voting and vote by mail, Biden didn't achieve a 2:1 voting margin in a single state. In Pennsylvania, Biden got something like 86% of the early vote, statewide.

To expand upon this, Act 77 which expanded vote-by-mail was passed in 2019, however sweeping changes were passed in an amendment in late March 2020. Part of this including removing the in-person early voting workaround that existed. As we all know, republicans performed significantly better in the in-person early vote compared to the vote by mail. So I'm not advocating for less ballot access, but more, and not tipping the scale (whether inadvertently or intentionally with sinister motives).

GA has two republican state houses and a republican governor, and PA has two republican houses with a democratic governor so this isn't a partisan issue. It's a matter of bad laws.
I'm in favor of expanding ballot access and voter registration. But all changes need to be made well before elections. Bad laws passed by either party or a problem.

I want everybody to vote. So I support AVR and VBM. But ONLY if we send out ballots to everyone, and if you also have in-person early voting. It should be fair.
OBD
Junior Chimp
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -5.16, S: -6.26

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2021, 11:48:09 PM »

Water is wet. The sky is blue. Move along.
Yoda
United States

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2021, 11:54:46 PM »

I'm not surprised at all. I feel like this always happens (the democrat makes a net gain of votes) in almost every recount we've ever seen?
Absentee Voting Ghost of Ruin
Runeghost
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2021, 12:06:10 AM »

The audit was not credible and its results are meaningless, no matter what they are.
BlueSwan
blueswan
Junior Chimp
Denmark

Political Matrix
E: -4.26, S: -7.30

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2021, 12:20:49 AM »

Oh well, why not?

I’m a partisan Republican and I will never stop being one. But even I have my limits.

Stop wasting money on this drivel and actually focus your money and energy on 2022 and 2024. Stop. It.

And stop blindly listening to Trump and Lindell’s election stolen drivel as if it was the gospel’s word. Trump is now asking for an audit in Texas, a state he won by 5- for what purpose or measure? How does this man’s perfectly apparent mental breakdown help us win? Just pass election integrity laws that minimize activities such as ballot harvesting, as so many red states have, rather than focusing on “audits” that achieve absolutely nothing but a waste of money and a ton of embarrassment. Stop being obsessed with a personality cult and fight for conservative values, you imbeciles.

If Trump runs in 2024, and confirms my worst fears and runs an “election stolen 2020” style campaign I will either make sure he isn’t the GOP nominee (difficult) or leave the presidential ballot blank (even as I write down all down-ballot races for Republicans elsewhere) or write in DeSantis or Ronald Reagan. Or William F. Buckley. Or Clarence Thomas or Anton Scalia. But I've had enough of this balderdash.
You are very conveniently ignoring that the established republican party and right wing media is SUPPORTING this clear authoritarian undermining of democracy. Being a "partisan republican" right now is basically supporting the abolishment of democracy. That sucks if you hold conservative views while believing in western democracy, but those are the undeniable facts on the ground right now. If you continue to support the Trump-led GQP, then you are part of the problem, not the solution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies