China to no longer build coal plants abroad (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:04:54 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  China to no longer build coal plants abroad (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: China to no longer build coal plants abroad  (Read 1433 times)
Stand With Israel. Crush Hamas
Ray Goldfield
Junior Chimp

« on: October 06, 2021, 01:10:05 PM »

1. A dog, a cat, or an empty chair would be a vastly superior president to Donald Trump.
2. This is mindless anti-China hate, you're saying "No U" as a completely idle speculation with absolutely no basis in fact to deflect from your own shame at 1/6.
3. Why has China been able to live a 2019 lifestyle with just mask mandates and local lockdowns since June 2020, no social distancing/business/capacity restrictions? Insisting that China hid millions of deaths is yet another instance of mindless anti-China hate. The Chinese people are willing to do what's necessary to contain the virus, they're not constrained by misguided "freedoms" like the freedom to punch a waitress enforcing a vaccine mandate or shoot a department store employee enforcing a mask mandate.

1.and they would all be an improvement over Pooh too
2.No U (also, I have no "shame" over 1/6)
3.<roll eyes>

Also, good job continuing to dodge the meat.

OK noted, you're a Trumpist and a mindless China hater. There's no need for anyone to take your opinions seriously.

I have hated Trump since the 80s.  I'm anti-authoritarian, so it's easy to not like the PRC.  I have nothing against individual Chinese people.

If you're not going to address how the PRC stopping making coal plants abroad is proof they are vastly superior to the US, then I think we're done here.

You asked for 3 ways for how China is superior to the US, I gave them to you, and in denying them you revealed your devotion to your godlike idol Trump and your mindless anti-China hate. Particularly ridiculous is how you say you have no shame over 1/6, which is only possible for a Trumpist, as it was arguably the most shameful episode in American history after the Civil War.

Fending off the 1/6 insurrection, pushing ahead with the inauguration of the rightful President, and trying the criminals responsible for the assault on the Capitol should be a source of pride for all Americans who don't support the insurrectionists.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies