China to no longer build coal plants abroad (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:07:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  China to no longer build coal plants abroad (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: China to no longer build coal plants abroad  (Read 1434 times)
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« on: October 05, 2021, 11:42:42 AM »

Reason number 547 why China is vastly superior to the US.
I guess not engaging in a genocide against a minority group couldn’t be put on the list, huh?
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2021, 11:45:04 AM »

because they stopped doing a bad thing the US never did?

(or is this yet another really stupid argument pro-PRC/anti-US people use either because you're all stupid <my money is on this one> or because you assume the rest of us are as stupid as you?  I mean, I suppose it's possible that the US has made a bunch of overseas coal plants and that Google refuses to show me results showing that or maybe you think building coal plants is a good thing, until a week ago?  That doesn't make any sense, so it's probably that.)

And while we're at it, can I get (lets make it easy on you) 3 more ways the PRC is "vastly" superior to the US?  Three should be enough to get the rest of us laughing our socks off.
I mean there are plenty of places China does things better than us. Don’t be arrogant.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2021, 03:29:26 PM »

I guess not engaging in a genocide against a minority group couldn’t be put on the list, huh?

Good thing America's never engaged in a genocide against a minority group.
Hey I’ve long made the comparison between China and the Uyghurs today with what the US did to Natives.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2021, 09:01:45 AM »

And while we're at it, can I get (lets make it easy on you) 3 more ways the PRC is "vastly" superior to the US?  Three should be enough to get the rest of us laughing our socks off.

This is too easy. Just from the last two years, China

• Never had Donald Trump as their President
  • Didn't have a coup attempt this year
  • Doesn't lead the world in COVID deaths
1.they are stuck with someone who is worse, but even if you disagree with that, Pooh is clearly not "vastly" better.
2.and they are a hundred times more likely to have a successful coup this year
3.are we "vastly" ahead of them?  How can we even know the answer to that question because of the PRC lies/coverups?

I'll also note that neither you nor F.Lurker touched the meat of my post, as per usual.
Probably because I don’t disagree with the meat of your post.
You seem to have some weird belief that anyone who acknowledges the PRC isn’t 100% evil, inferior, and stupid at all times is pro-CCP and part of the 50 cent army. It’s telling how you lumped me and compucomp together when I literally argued against them in this very thread.
As usual, you have an extremely narrow mind on this issue and can’t see any nuances.
It’s so Joever
Forumlurker161
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2021, 11:10:34 AM »

Winnie the Pooh is turning inward and is trying to isolate his people. Why would you defend him??? I can see that Canada has better health care for instance, but China isn’t a country to emulate at all.

That sort of thing has always appealed to a certain sort of tankie tbf.
Tankies are about as delusional as evangelicals.
If someone said this about literally any other religion, they would be modded.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies